GAME PHOTOS: Week 8 Buffalo

5 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
Oct 26, 2008, 04:36 PM

Uncle RicoUncle RicoNew Member
Oct 26, 2008, 04:42 PM

Thanks for the pics, of course 1.7 seconds after the game was over CBS cut away to the Jets so I could watch Favre high-five all his teammates and watch them celebrate. I'm glad I could come here and see some Miami celebration for a change.

btw your sig is classic!

first&goalfirst&goalLuxury Box
Oct 26, 2008, 04:52 PM

Thanks for the pics bro! :up:

mrozmrozSupporter
Oct 26, 2008, 06:26 PM

does anyone know where I can by the pullover Sparano was wearing today?

me likes....

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

dolphans1dolphans1New Member
Oct 26, 2008, 08:12 PM

Did the Jets win, I did not see...

d-1

QUOTE=Uncle Rico;418460]Thanks for the pics, of course 1.7 seconds after the game was over CBS cut away to the Jets so I could watch Favre high-five all his teammates and watch them celebrate. I'm glad I could come here and see some Miami celebration for a change.

btw your sig is classic!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 2, 2008, 08:12 PM

FreeStyle... just posted em on your profile... but i figured I'll add them here too incase anyone else is looking for some...


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!