Game thread? Bears @ Dolphins
427 replies
Wow nice job fighting back...didn’t expect it at all honestly.
Osweiler is the future! :blink:
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
"Surfs Up 99 wrote:
Lol! My pleasure!
Haha!Keep telling me dude I want to win!
But I still cracked another one.
Huge 14 point swing in this game. Momentum back on the Dolphins side. We need another stop and a chance to take the lead back. Hopefully the Bears are starting to feel the heat and humidity.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
"dolfan40 wrote:
I love Osweilers passion, thats what tannehill is lacking
I agree, has more leadership qualities. I wish he had Tannehill’s arm and athleticism.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
I’m starting to feel Raekwon a little. More so than in the beginning of the year.
That’s a BS flag!
EDIT: That was a penalty. Damn...
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
ThT flag is such bullshit and like 3 seconds late..
"Colmax wrote:
I’m starting to feel Raekwon a little. More so than in the beginning of the year.
That’s a BS flag!
EDIT: That was a penalty. Damn...
McMillan has been steadily improving. Got to remember, this is only his 6th game in the league.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Damnit.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
That screen never should have happened. The RT jumped out of his stance so damn early. SHoulda been a false start.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"brandon27 wrote:
McMillan has been steadily improving. Got to remember, this is only his 6th game in the league.
Yeah, I mentioned it earlier in the year that the LBs were a concern of mine, esp Raekwon (from what I saw in preseason). He’s coming along.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"brandon27 wrote:
That screen never should have happened. The RT jumped out of his stance so damn early. SHoulda been a false start.
It’s happened several times and they haven’t called it. These refs...
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Long drives man ... looooong
Got to hold em to a FG.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
Of course our former kicker looks like he's about to get the chance to put us away.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Uh oh
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
DAmn!
I thought Reshad had that one. He may have just knocked out Baker as well.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Bears 7 of 10 on 3rd downs!
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
Bears wanting to eat clock and kick a winning FG. Need a stop now.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Jones landed hard on that shoulder. Watch the injury report next week.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau