1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Up Ya'll

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Sep 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

So ....

Is this the week Jets, Pats, and Bills fans all take a drop by to see all of our high quality....we suck..Henne sucks...we'll never win a game threads?

Guys...we are better than that. We're more intelligent football fans than that. Lets not become someones "lets laugh our asses off at the hell breaking lose at the phins.com" threads. Let those threads happen at the other site.

Come on ya'll...lets all pull for a good week of practice for Henne..and for Chad's injury to be less severe than it looks.

None of us would have ever..EVER thought we would go 11-5 last season....and we did. Well...who knows what happens now.

All I know..is we have the Buffalo Bills coming to town next week..and I dont want thephins.com to be their source of joy and happiness all week.

Game up Ya'll.

2. tinytown50

tinytown50 Active Member

Dec 7, 2007
    montana
    I agree with you. The quality of threads being started right now is just awful.

3. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    Thank you!

dolphindebby and Anonymous like this.
  4. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    Threads like this are a bit pointless IMHO. Nothing we do here will affect what happens in the game and I don't actually care if other teams' fans get some sort of juvenile satisfaction from our misery. Things are not good and pretending they are won't change them one wit.

AbideN703, Eop05 and SICK like this.
  5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    agreed 100%

im tired of fans telling other fans how to act.....we suck fellas. we look like ****. our offensive play calls are ******ed. our defense is highschool talented......and we are going into week 4 without a win.

if you dont like the "bad threads" dont give them they worth by clicking them and responding.......get over it. we suck. we deserve to be pissed.

6. vt_dolfan

Hey...nobody is saying you need to pretend things are wonderful. You can be negative all you want...just be intelligent in doing so. Critique...look at the game from an intelligent view point. Supply some actual evidence to back up your thoughts....

Just saying....

dolphindebby likes this.
  7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    whats the point for this thread then? isnt this clogging the forum up just as much?

8. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    yeah but you can rant and rave in your own house. reading someone get all pissy and spout bull**** gets to be a pain in the ***. Especially at a place you come for news, not to hear some idiot ***** and moan.

9. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Well, Bill fans have nothing to sing about, Pat fans have to worry about no longer being a juggernaut, and Jet fans would HAVE to be smart enough by now to realize that the season is far from over and things often "change" as the season progresses.

10. vt_dolfan

And why is it so bad to want to uphold a bit of class when it comes to this web site....

This has nothing to do with fans telling fans how to act. But...why bring down tp.c by posting senseless rants with 0 intelligent thought behind it. Be negative all you want...hell I dont care. Just sound like you made it past the second grade in doing so.

11. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    dont give me that **** lucky. dont click the threads then.....simple as that :up:

12. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    you don't give me that "well then don't read it" ****. i have just as right to tell you to shut the **** up as you have to ***** and moan.

13. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    ok. this thread isnt eaxtly above 2nd grade. you are better than these "dumb" thread starters cause you have a level head and make a thread to tell people how to post? gimme a break. just dont click the threads.

14. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    fair enough, but your complaints are pointless when no one is pointing a gun to your head to make you read threads.

15. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    same could be said for someone posting on actions for a team that will never have any effect on the team.

16. vt_dolfan

Sick...I dont want to argue with you over this. Im just asking for ya'll to show some respect for OUR HOUSE...thephins.com. This is a place we all come to discuss, argue, debate, cheer the Miami Dolphins. Alot of hard work went into making this place...and we have some great writers who bring their A games each and every week regardless of how bad our team is.

Respect each other. This is OUR HOUSE.

17. vt_dolfan

Pot....meet Kettle.

Not quite following your own advice there are ya?

SICK likes this.
  18. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    true.

im drinking.

i love you all.

goodnight. :lol:

tinytown50 likes this.
  19. vt_dolfan

Peace brother Sick....keep up the awsome work on the show bro.

SICK likes this.
  20. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware

I say let the team give us something to be postive about.So far we suck I don't care what anybody says that is the truth.Get over it!!!!!!!!!!

21. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    It would appear somewhat bizarre from an outside perspective, if a place driven by such emotion, put a lid on it, only to reveal a bland, even keel persona, in light of a team, rife with such inadequacy, from one week to the next.

Otoh, there's no chance in hell this place will ever get mistaken for a Twilight Zone episode of coolaid spouting zombies, and I believe the intent of the OP is merely to remind members that as a fan base collective, we take pride in our conduct, and particularly how we present ourselves to, and in the presence of, rival fan opposition.

tinytown50 likes this.
  22. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Hey, I'm the guy who said we were going 12-4:pointlol::pointlol::pointlol::shifty:. Did I have my numbers backwards? Oh dear what a mess!!:knucks:

Ok I feel better now, go git'em Henne!! Beat the Bills, please!!:lol::shifty:

23. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I was a member of finheaven for 7 years and now I just don't go back, the quality of threads there are terrible and rather not be a part of that crap anymore. I always try to stay positive and hope for the best, I hope Henne tears it up and Ginn figures out what is wrong. I will support all Dolphin players no matter what.

tinytown50 likes this.