1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gameday Thread ***Rams vs Phins*

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins">@MiamiDolphins</a> have won 4 straight games, all when trailing in the 4th quarter, for the first time in team history. <a href="https://t.co/eq6BB5INuq">pic.twitter.com/eq6BB5INuq</a></p>&mdash; ESPN Stats &amp; Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="">November 21, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Special thanks to Jeff Fisher for not going for it on 4th and 1. Not to diminish what Miami did but he's as big a part of the comeback as anyone. It still would have been just a 2 score game, the field goal even if made was a bad call. 1 yard would have likely sealed miamis fate...

3. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    Great win! Defense kept us in it. Adjustments and Guts let us win. BUT PLEASE!!!! do not let defensive players wear them damn orange gloves ever again. Like there under a microscope the way the refs see everything!

4. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    I'm far from sold on Tannehill or Gase but I'm happy to win. It seems this site has a problem with realists. Like we should all eat crow because we're critical of players/staff? Isn't that what we're here for? I'm not here to be a homer or a pessimist. You can serve me crow but can't make me eat it.

With that said. Glad to get the win. It was a fantastic two drives even with a depleted OL and a tough defense. Tannehill was finally clutch when it counted. Does that mean he's the franchise? Hardly. But it's a step in the right direction for him. It's also nice to see Parker finally starting to come along, I would hate to see him bust I had, and still have high hopes that he will become a legit #1.

5. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    The in-game threads can be brutal. I was cursing Gase who may be coach of the year, I was cursing the entire offense from Tanny to Parker yet they came through when it mattered the most.

So proud of where this team seems to be headed, even if I question our QB/ HC/WR1 during games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resnor likes this.
  6. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i threw a stupid 40 dollar bet on gase for coach of the year at 35-1. pays 1400. hope gase does get coach of the year

Fin-O likes this.