1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gauntlet: 2014

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by MonstBlitz, Aug 4, 2014.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Not sure if this was mentioned in the E3 thread, but pretty excited for this. PC only release for $19.99.

[video=youtube;1zxMzDj0DE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zxMzDj0DE8[/video]

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Interesting. When I was a kid, Gauntlet was such an amazing arcade game. Drew me like a moth to a flame when my parents would take me to a store and it would be on in the lobby. I always sucked horribly at it, lol.

3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Same here, never really played arcade version but dabled in NES. I liked the game, but really sucked at it and never got far. I also hated the fact that "food" expired even when you weren't getting hit. I never cared for timed video games. But the version that came out on the PS2 I really enjoyed. I don't even remember what it was called, I know there were 2 versions that were almost identical. Legends or something like that. I like these dungeon crawler games and have Diablo III sitting at home to start tonight.