Get Smart

16 replies

KAKanye WestNew MemberOP
Jun 23, 2008, 03:27 PM

Anybody see get Smart I just saw it last night it was a great movie. I was just woundering if anybody saw it and what they thought of it:up::hi5:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 23, 2008, 06:02 PM

I know I want Anne Hathaway to be my love monkey.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 23, 2008, 08:37 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I know I want Anne Hathaway to be my love monkey.

Same here bro her in that dress o my gosh she is so sexy I did not hink she was that hot in the princes movies but she is so hot

Jun 23, 2008, 08:44 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Same here bro her in that dress o my gosh she is so sexy I did not hink she was that hot in the princes movies but she is so hot

Just watch Havoc. Only movie she ever did that's worth watching imo.

ALalen1New Member
Jun 23, 2008, 08:45 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Same here bro her in that dress o my gosh she is so sexy I did not hink she was that hot in the princes movies but she is so hot

Princess movies? What you doing watching that?

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Jun 23, 2008, 08:49 PM

Steve Carell is annoying now.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jun 23, 2008, 09:06 PM

"Cool Calm Mike wrote:

Steve Carell is annoying now.

Not as bad as Will Ferrell playing the same character in every movie....

finswin56finswin56New Member
Jun 24, 2008, 06:20 AM

Not yet, but I want to. Steve Carell is the perfect pick for that part.

Heritage of a Linebacker

Image by Like2God. Awesome job bro!


KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 10:50 AM

"finswin56 wrote:

Not yet, but I want to. Steve Carell is the perfect pick for that part.

Yea he was I thiiugh he just fit the part perfect :up::hi5:

KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 10:53 AM

"alen1 wrote:

Princess movies? What you doing watching that?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I was watching them because my old step sisters use to watch it and I only saw the first one and it was not even good...........stop picking on me :cry:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: JK

finswin56finswin56New Member
Jun 24, 2008, 11:41 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Yea he was I thiiugh he just fit the part perfect :up::hi5:

Have you ever had a chance to see the original series with Don Adams?

Heritage of a Linebacker

Image by Like2God. Awesome job bro!


KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 12:04 PM

"finswin56 wrote:

Have you ever had a chance to see the original series with Don Adams?

Yea that is one of the oparts why I think Steve Carell was so good for the part because they kind of look a like

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Jun 24, 2008, 12:40 PM

"DonShula84 wrote:

Just watch Havoc. Only movie she ever did that's worth watching imo.

Weird you bring that up I remember seeing a preview for that movie a few years ago and lately I've been wondering what happened with it and not knowing the name left me clueless.

Thought it had been canceled because I didn't see anything about after seeing that one preview.

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Jun 24, 2008, 12:53 PM

The reviews on "Get Smart" were mixed so I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be the most entertaining movie I've seen this summer. And I'm not much of a Carrell fan. I thought "40 year Old Virgin" was ok but nothing special. However, I found myself laughing out loud at times during "Get Smart".

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 01:30 PM

I am looking forward to it for a ocuple of reasons. First off, I am a Steve Carell fan. Just staring at him, I laugh. Also, A friend of mine (Dalip Singh) is in the movie so huzzah for that.

Oh and Anne Hathaway is awesome in Havoc. I love me some naked Anne Hathaway. :hump:

KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 01:32 PM

"rafael wrote:

The reviews on "Get Smart" were mixed so I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be the most entertaining movie I've seen this summer. And I'm not much of a Carrell fan. I thought "40 year Old Virgin" was ok but nothing special. However, I found myself laughing out loud at times during "Get Smart".

Yea it was pretty funny I think it was best movie I have seen alll summer because that is the only movie I have seen all summer but still it was great:up::hi5:

KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 24, 2008, 01:33 PM

"Samphin wrote:

I am looking forward to it for a ocuple of reasons. First off, I am a Steve Carell fan. Just staring at him, I laugh. Also, A friend of mine (Dalip Singh) is in the movie so huzzah for that.

Oh and Anne Hathaway is awesome in Havoc. I love me some naked Anne Hathaway. :hump:

Me to she is so hot bro.