1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giants: Jacobs not close to new deal

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Giants: Jacobs not close to new deal
    The News
    The Giants and Brandon Jacobs' reps are reportedly way apart on contract talks, according to the Star Ledger. The talks are only preliminary, and the team still has plenty of time to work out a new deal for him.

Our View
    The rising star bruised his way to 1009 rushing yards in the 2007 season, which ended with a Super Bowl win. The team will take care of him.
    http://www.fanballnews.com/nfl/

2. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    A few things about Brandon

I happen to live in the same town as him. He is a mountain of a man, he looks like a linebacker. The guy always says hello and waves to everyone. He likes to go to the local highschool football games in town. This past year he was at the game and he was sitting 5' away from me. There was about 30 kids and adults that went up to him for autographs and pictures. Brandon signed every request and took pictures during the game. he didn't turn down one person. I must admit i thought he would get mad after awhile but he didn't. He loved it.

This past Holloween i took my younger son to his house. He answered the door and gave out power bars instead of candy. I have not seen him yet but when i do I'm going to shake his hand and say thanks for the big win for keeping the dolphins perfect season alive....

alen1 likes this.
  3. mason

mason Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    norfolk va
    since you know his address i'll be glad to throw in for a fruit basket.

loved him tossing patriots like rag dolls. Mean on the field, a gentleman off it. You have to respect that.