***gi§h's One Stop Graphics Shop***

537 replies

jupiterfinjupiterfinForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2008, 07:43 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:



OK, I'm not gish (I'm half the artist, but twice as good looking) but this sounded like a cool idea and I wanted to give it a shot...

EDIT: I'm gonna make another one tomorrow, well... try the a new background instead of the grass.. I think it'd be pretty sweet to have an outer space background instead... theme it up with the screen name...



Ha, I'm glad I inspired you, I'm gonna use this somewhere else that I don't use the name Jupiterfin, could you drop it? Thanks GridIronKing :knucks:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 14, 2008, 02:34 PM

"jupiterfin wrote:

Ha, I'm glad I inspired you, I'm gonna use this somewhere else that I don't use the name Jupiterfin, could you drop it? Thanks GridIronKing :knucks:

Sure thing... I'll probably have it done in a few hours..

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 14, 2008, 04:01 PM

I really like how this one looks.. dunno if you actually wanna use it lol:

And here's the one without the jupiterfin logo..

jupiterfinjupiterfinForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2008, 04:31 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I really like how this one looks.. dunno if you actually wanna use it lol:



And here's the one without the jupiterfin logo..


Thanks man, you're a good Dolphin fan :hi5:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2008, 08:31 PM

nice job GIK. :up:

PerfectTeamPerfectTeamForum Veteran
Nov 18, 2008, 11:14 PM

"FreeStyle wrote:

That is bad Azz, great job Gish.:up:

i know. its damn awesome. when i got the PM about it, my jaw dropped. I got damn lucky with the sig and avy. First ones Ive ever had and the only ones Ill ever need. Until all those guys leave i suppose :lol:.

phinfanukphinfanukNew Member
Dec 2, 2008, 07:37 AM

Hey Gish,

You think you could do me something with Will Allen? I've got a great John Beck sig at the moment, but with each pass Pennington throws it becomes more and more irrelevant lol.

Phinfanuk

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 11, 2008, 07:54 PM

"phinfanuk wrote:

Hey Gish,

You think you could do me something with Will Allen? I've got a great John Beck sig at the moment, but with each pass Pennington throws it becomes more and more irrelevant lol.

didn't see this till now. ill have it done by tomorrow.:up:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 12, 2008, 12:31 AM

"phinfanuk wrote:

Hey Gish,

You think you could do me something with Will Allen? I've got a great John Beck sig at the moment, but with each pass Pennington throws it becomes more and more irrelevant lol.

see if you like this.

H.MoodyH.MoodyNew Member
Dec 12, 2008, 12:46 AM

Hey Gish,(how do you do that "double s" thing:D )your work looks great man.If you can/willing I'd like a sig with my avatar guy Hank Moody(David Duchovny...star of Californication) with a couple of dolphin cheerleaders(maybe one under each arm).Feel free to add any touches you deem worthy,I'm easy.No rush,at your earliest convenience of course.

thanks,
H.Moody

Signature Work By Gish

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 12, 2008, 02:10 AM

"H.Moody wrote:

Hey Gish,(how do you do that "double s" thing:D )your work looks great man.If you can/willing I'd like a sig with my avatar guy Hank Moody(David Duchovny...star of Californication) with a couple of dolphin cheerleaders(maybe one under each arm).Feel free to add any touches you deem worthy,I'm easy.No rush,at your earliest convenience of course.

thanks,
H.Moody

sounds good, i'll probably get to that tomorrow. § is just another character that can be typed. it doesnt have its own key. you have to hold ALT + 0167 to type it. Ύự ₵₳₦ €ẩŁĻ Μэ ĢΪ§ĥ

Dec 17, 2008, 12:39 PM

gish my man...if you have the time can I get me a nice Ronnie/Fasano sig?

It would be much appreciated. :up:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 17, 2008, 07:50 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

gish my man...if you have the time can I get me a nice Ronnie/Fasano sig?

It would be much appreciated. :up:

sure thing, :up:.

H.MoodyH.MoodyNew Member
Dec 18, 2008, 12:06 AM

"H.Moody wrote:

Hey Gish,(how do you do that "double s" thing:D )your work looks great man.If you can/willing I'd like a sig with my avatar guy Hank Moody(David Duchovny...star of Californication) with a couple of dolphin cheerleaders(maybe one under each arm).Feel free to add any touches you deem worthy,I'm easy.No rush,at your earliest convenience of course.

thanks,
H.Moody

"gi§h® wrote:

sounds good, i'll probably get to that tomorrow. § is just another character that can be typed. it doesnt have its own key. you have to hold ALT + 0167 to type it. Ύự ₵₳₦ €ẩŁĻ Μэ ĢΪ§ĥ

... I can wait...:sad:

....gish let me know if I can help in some way...although my computer "savy" is very limited ..hence the request....or maybe my request out of the question...let me bro...thanks

Signature Work By Gish

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 18, 2008, 12:34 AM

"H.Moody wrote:

... I can wait...:sad:

....gish let me know if I can help in some way...although my computer "savy" is very limited ..hence the request....or maybe my request out of the question...let me bro...thanks

no worries man. i'll get it done.

StylaStylaNew Member
Dec 18, 2008, 05:28 PM

Thanks GISH, absolutely amazing sig.:up:

Calm Like A Bomb!!!.....:freestyle:

Props to GISH for my avy and badges!

2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

ALalen1New Member
Dec 18, 2008, 05:43 PM

Hey bro, you think you could hook me up with a new avatar using the image below? I don't know if its possible to take a picture that big and minimize it but if you can, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you can make it simple, not flashy (just like this? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/2501495179_35e5bfd8b0_m.jpg) .

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w43/img.388053_t.jpg

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 20, 2008, 06:24 AM

"H.Moody wrote:

Hey Gish,(how do you do that "double s" thing:D )your work looks great man.If you can/willing I'd like a sig with my avatar guy Hank Moody(David Duchovny...star of Californication) with a couple of dolphin cheerleaders(maybe one under each arm).Feel free to add any touches you deem worthy,I'm easy.No rush,at your earliest convenience of course.

thanks,
H.Moody

i made you two copies. you can choose which you'd like.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 20, 2008, 07:11 AM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

gish my man...if you have the time can I get me a nice Ronnie/Fasano sig?

It would be much appreciated. :up:

hows this?

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 20, 2008, 07:22 AM

"alen1 wrote:

Hey bro, you think you could hook me up with a new avatar using the image below? I don't know if its possible to take a picture that big and minimize it but if you can, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you can make it simple, not flashy (just like this? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/2501495179_35e5bfd8b0_m.jpg) .

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w43/img.388053_t.jpg

alen. the picture you provided has text embedded over it. thats a pic form the 1st buffalo game in week 8. i found one from that game which is very similar. i can either use the new image or put the head from the old image on the body of the new image. its your call.

heres what that face would look like without shrinking

heres it shrunk

if you want me to do it with the head from the other pic, just so say. no problemo.

Dec 20, 2008, 12:34 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

hows this?

WOW. I love it Gish! Great job and thanks again :up:

ALalen1New Member
Dec 20, 2008, 03:12 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

alen. the picture you provided has text embedded over it. thats a pic form the 1st buffalo game in week 8. i found one from that game which is very similar. i can either use the new image or put the head from the old image on the body of the new image. its your call.

heres what that face would look like without shrinking

heres it shrunk

if you want me to do it with the head from the other pic, just so say. no problemo.

Thanks dude! I will use the shrunken image.

H.MoodyH.MoodyNew Member
Dec 20, 2008, 07:17 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

i made you two copies. you can choose which you'd like.

...those are awesome man!....Gish you rock bro...I like the one in color best...is it the proper size for me to use now?...thanks again Gish :up:

Signature Work By Gish

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 20, 2008, 10:13 PM

"H.Moody wrote:

...those are awesome man!....Gish you rock bro...I like the one in color best...is it the proper size for me to use now?...thanks again Gish :up:

yeah, it should be the right size.

dolfndav34dolfndav34New Member
Dec 21, 2008, 10:23 AM

Great work Gish

It would be greatly appreciated if you could work on a Chad Penn and Ronnie Brown. Ive looked at some of your work and Im very impressed, you have talent. :knucks: