1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gilbert Arenas To Stay

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by alen1, Mar 30, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    During a routine interview session in the locker room on Sunday, Gilbert Arenas informally announced his intention to re-sign with the Wizards this summer.
    "I want to see Antawn (Jamison) taken care of first, and then I'll take a pay cut to keep the team intact," Arenas said. On the injury front, Arenas hopes that doctors will clear him to play as early as Wednesday, but that is still completely up in the air. Follow the link below for further details. Mar. 30 - 11:14 pm et

RW

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Exactly what does Gilbert see in the Wizards that would prompt him to stay and take a pay cut?

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I am not sure but I believe Eddie Jordan has done a good job coaching this year. They got my boy Caron Butler : )

4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I will believe it when I see it.

But honestly, there isn't a team that can offer him more money, so I doubt he is doing this to keep the team in tact as much as he is making sure he gets the best deal...

5. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I guess he is happy there and wants to see them win. Not too many teams can offer him as much money as the Wiz anyway