Giving a squirrel a helping hand
5 replies
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
a feel good short video
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100000089?v=5017561&l=100022574
Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last
Vince Lombardi
:D Thanks.
"NaboCane wrote:
:D Thanks.
In one of those weird moods..............
Some dude keeps peeking in your basement window....what's that all about?
Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last
Vince Lombardi
"2socks wrote:
In one of those weird moods..............
Some dude keeps peeking in your basement window....what's that all about?
I have cats. :yes:
"NaboCane wrote:
I have cats. :yes:
hmmmmm....I wont ask.....lol
http://www.miamidolphins.com/aquavision/video/lilly
Yummy:drool:
Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last
Vince Lombardi
If only for a brief moment, my faith in humanity has been restored. Merry Xmas to me.
Thanks for sharing 2socks.
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg