1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GM who drafted Brandon Marshall's opinion

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Apr 18, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...es_an_early_warning_system_for_nfl/?page=full

Interesting, I'd thought Shanahan was responsible for some great draft classes in Denver, good enough to rate 2 #1's, 2 #2's and a #6.

I think it is great that a Dolphins player is enough of a personage to have media cover them, the last 2yrs have been great but appeared to happen in a vaccum.

2. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I remember in BMs press conference that he said he was recently married, maybe that will be another stabilizing factor in his life especially if there is no domestic problems.

Agua and DolfanJake like this.
  3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Socially immature is a perfect way to describe him. I really think this change will do him good though. He knows he has a fresh start and he's only been a Dolphin for 4 days and has already made a positive impact in the locker room and in the community.

I've completely changed my feelings on him. I wanted nothing to do with him because he is one strike away from a big suspension and I didn't want him causing issues in the locker room but his attitude has been impressive so far. I think this was a huge trade for us and I'm starting to love the guy. Hopefully he stays on course.

Hobiesailor and Phinatic425 like this.
  4. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    as long as he stays out of trouble, you know he will become one of the most loved players on the team. we all know what he is capable of on the field.

5. I MiZFiT I

I MiZFiT I The Young And The Bestest

Mar 16, 2009
    South Carolina
    He also said he and his wife are taking their honeymoon to Revis Island. I love this guy!

6. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Marriage and/or dependant offspring.
    The bane of most any lingering social immaturity.
    See Ricky Williams

padre31 likes this.
  7. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Yeah, Padre...Sundquist was the GM, but he reported to Shanny...so you can actually say, quite accurately that Shanahan drafted him or Sundquist drafted him, and be right.