1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Bless America

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dolphindebby, Sep 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I know I'm starting this a day early.
    I just want us to have time to reflect and remember 9-11.
    It was such a horrific attack on our soil, we should never forget those who died there. IMO, for no reason other than pure hatred and meaness.
    My prayers and heart go out to all the survivors and the non-survivors families.
    And especially to the firefighters, police and all who were there for them.
    I salute all of them and hold them in the highest regard.

May God bless them all!:amen:

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Well said.

We will never forget.

3. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Prayers for the victims, and the heroes who died trying to save them.

Prayers for the thousands who can't breathe properly anymore because they heroically - and naively - worked the site after the collapse, and now are disenfranchised and disavowed by the system in a country whose heart seemingly hardens with every passing year.

And prayers that in my lifetime I get to see the too-long-delayed justice coming to bin Laden and Omar for their heinous acts.

4. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Never Forget! RIP to all who lost their lives that day...

5. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    May the future hold that one day children will be studying history when they ask the question "what is jihad?"

6. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    I remember it like it was yesterday, a horrible day in our history. My thoughts and prayers for all of the families and all of the victims. We will always remember this day as the day that average everyday Americans became heroes and the slain became a symbol of our freedom and resolve.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Please let this day reverberate in History, not as the day we were finally attacked on our home land, but when America became a bit Stronger, Wiser, more comitted and of course forever united so that our children can live not in fear but grow as human beings.

Also, God please bless all those brave men and women that parrished for so senseless a cause, but couragously parish they did anyways

8. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    “Today our nation remembers the 2,740 Americans who died in the terrorist attacks on America eight years ago. We share in the grief still felt by families and friends who lost loved ones. Yet like all Americans, we are strengthened knowing that even in the tragedy of 9/11, the character of America was visible to all the world through the courage and compassion demonstrated by first responders and those who lost their lives. We also proudly salute the hundreds of thousands of American service men and women who continue to fight the war on terror on far-away battlefields. Because of their sacrifice, we continue to live in freedom. And America remains a beacon of hope and opportunity to the world.”