1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Iron Maiden in February!!

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by HysterikiLL, Nov 23, 2008.

1. HysterikiLL

HysterikiLL Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Just wanted to share with you guys that I will be going to my first Iron Maiden concert in Feb. of next year! Has always been a big dream of mine, I've heard so much great things about their live shows, but living here in New Zealand, it is much harder to get to quality gigs (unlike a lot of you clowns with your multi-show mega-acts all year round :tongue2:).

So anyway, I wanted to share, and maybe hear a little from you guys about your experiences at Iron Maiden gigs...

PUMPED! :rock:

Pagan and Phinperor like this.
  2. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Very cool. I saw them a couple years ago in LA, was a great show. You'll have a great time. Bruce Dickinson fell a part of the stage that he runs around almost landing on the drums when I went, but that just added to the experience lol.

HysterikiLL likes this.
  3. Cosmic

Cosmic Social Disease

Dec 10, 2007
    Just saw them again in June-incredible as always. This will easily be your top concert going experience ever, and spoil you for all others. Great music, great staging, just an all around great time. You will love it.

Seriously, I can't say enough how awesome they are live. I know you will have an experience that will stay with you forever. Have a great time!

HysterikiLL likes this.
  4. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Be ready to be blown away...

HysterikiLL likes this.
  5. ScottishFin

ScottishFin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Best live band around IMO. That much of a choice of classic songs you very rarely get the same setlist on any tour.

They need to come back to Scotland though its been too long since they were here

HysterikiLL likes this.