1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good and Bad

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mcdave21, Nov 1, 2013.

1. bigballa2102

bigballa2102 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    I love everyone's thoughts today, im still a little to hype from last night w a slight hangover:

even if lamar miller doesnt fumble and gets tackled we probably settle for a fg, even if sturgis makes his fg we lose if grimes doesnt house the INT, the defense played good, the problem with 3rd down is we settle for dime package prevent on 3rd and long instead of playing man and rushing 6 like every other team.

Even though im not a tannehill fan he played decent, he made throws he needs to make the whole game, but im tired of the three and outs, you have 4 to 1 turnover margin and have to go to overtime? Not only turnovers but all turnovers where on the scoring side and you settled for 3 fg? just a shame the defense wont the game i give credit for the running game early and tannehill on the 2 minute drill passing and the deep route to mike Wallace for e the PI but can i see that in the first qtr and not in desperation situations.

I laugh how no one blames the OL today when they are worse off yesterday than they were 3 weeks ago, having a 100 yard runner your line is doing a good job..tannehill has a lot more to prove to me he stands to much in the pocket his drops although changed to 5 step drops now instead of three, his internal clock is too long he makes wrong decisions to receivers and in all did an avg job at qb. On the third down and 3 he throws a slant to hartline over the middle, when anyone who played pee wee football knows the play was the out route to clay dealing with 2 deep safety on man coverage.

BUT GOOD WIN GLAD I HAVE 11 days to enjoy it

2. bigballa2102

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    I believe hartlines left toe drug for about a second, and yes if Newman didn't tackle Wallace i don't think Wallace would have even caught it

3. bigballa2102

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    I believe hartlines left toe drug for about a second, and yes if Newman didn't tackle Wallace i don't think Wallace would have even caught it

4. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    We went 3-14 on 3rd downs and found a way to win (miss Gibson there, imo). Running game has looked great the past three weeks. AND we play Tampa after a long week off. Serious turning point for this season.

5. CantinaJack

CantinaJack New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Washington DC
    I don't have the time or patience to break down film, but I'd like to see if Mathews was getting open at all on those third downs. He can catch, that is for sure, but I wonder if he is getting any opportunities.

6. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    Yea, it'd be interesting to see if it's just a trust thing having not played a ton with Mathews. Tannehill and Gibson had great chemistry going til he got hurt.

7. bigballa2102

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    MATHEWS will fill gibsons void just fine, yes hes open like i said in my posts tannehill makes the wrong choices in receivers.