1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good game guys...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jamze132, Oct 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. jamze132

jamze132 Not really a rookie....

Jul 6, 2008
    Italy
    Well I don't really know what to say but, damn. You guys outplayed us, especially in the 4th quarter where we have been awesome this year. No excuses from this Bills fan except I can't wait for Fewell to get fired for his inept scheme against Pennington. If we bltized up the middle and bumped the recievers at the line, it would thrown off his timing and moved him out of the pocket and everyone that knows Chad, knows that he can't throw on the run with his noodle arm. But I regress, we didn't do that, we allowed him to pick apart our defense and that's exactly what he did. Good game guys, you are on the way up. Parcells is the man... :cry:

2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Thanks jamze, classy of you to stop back. Good luck the rest of the way and come back and talk football anytime!:up:

3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

It's ironic that this season we seem to be beating the teams we shouldn't and can't seem to beat the teams we should have beaten ?? At any rate, we'll see you later in the year in Toronto and see how things are then....The only thing bad about beating you guys is we helped out the rest of the AFCE...

shelby, jamze132, cnc66 and 2 others like this.
  4. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Yeah, exactly what Greg said.

I find it every interesting that yourself, Miss Shelby and of course NBF all come back and offer congratulatory statements. A true testemant to Bills fans :up:

Good luck the rest of the way, I easily see Buffalo in the grand scheme come playoff time.

Please don't be a stranger, you are more than welcome on this board anytime. :ffic:

Also, keep your head down and eyes open in your travels please.

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks. Very classy to stop bye after the game.:up: I wish you team the very best the rest of the way.:wink2:

shelby and jamze132 like this.
  6. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Very classy move. Nothing but respect for you.

Celtkin, shelby and jamze132 like this.
  7. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida
    Alot calssier that some of the Bills fans at the stadium yesterday, man were they bitter. Of course, they might have been mildly provoked :wink2:

8. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Thanks!

Hang in there, though - you will likely be playing for the division championship later this year. Man that hurts to type :pointlol:

9. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Thanks for the props bro. I thought ya'll had us when you dropped 16 unanswered points on us. We really rose to the occasion and finished the game.

shelby, jamze132, cnc66 and 1 other person like this.
  10. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Classy post. No excuses. I dig it.

Bills fans, in my experience, are way more likeable than jets or Pats fans...for what that's worth! I always hated the Jim Kelly teams, but I respected the heck outta them. I can't say the same for Brady's Pats.

Celtkin, shelby, azfinfanmang and 3 others like this.
  11. DolfanTom

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Tell me about it Opie! When the Bills punched it in at the start of the second half, I thought it might turn into a blowout actually. We were down and out until we responded w/ that drive!!

That's why this team is different. It doesn't necessarily stay down when kicked in the face like last year!! They fought back big time, and against a quality team, too! The best we've played this year!

cnc66 and opfinistic like this.
  12. DolfanTom

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Oh, I would second that one!!

Went to college in Rochester from '91-'95, Hell years for a Dolphins fan. And as bad as that was, I always had a great relationship w/ Bills fans. Yes, I took a lot of crap, but it was always in good fun. Kinda like, I'll knock you down, but pick you up after the whistle blows.

Jets fans - degenerates!! :lol: Most of 'em anyways. Patriot fans didn't exist until 2001 - they were just Red Sawx fans looking for something to do after the season ended.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  13. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

haha.

they're not going to exist after 2008 either :knucks:

GARDENHEAD, opfinistic and DolfanTom like this.
  14. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Earlier in the year it was stated that we are a team that is not designed to recover from a point deficit. That seems to have changed. :up: Next victim: The Donkies!

15. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Thanks jamze. No mention of a trap game either. Thanks for that. The Bills are on the way up too. Most likely you guys win the division this year and hopefully next year, the 1990's era rivalry between us two will be back in full force. :up:

shelby, jamze132 and opfinistic like this.
  16. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    You know what would be awesome? If you quoted the person so I could thank him instead of searching for it myself :pity:

EDIT: It was right above you... still!

17. anlgp

you know what else would be awesome? if people stopped complaining about it.

It's a two page thread for crying out loud. It's not like the "just to talk" thread. try looking at the post right before the one where I said that...

opfinistic likes this.
  18. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    You know what else would be awesome? If you didn't complain about the guy complaining about the quote you quoted. :wink2:

I'm confused now.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  19. anlgp

you know what else would be awesome? if you stopped complaining about the guy who's complaining about the person complaining about the quote i quoted.

opfinistic likes this.
  20. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida
    I have a complaint... My wifes a whore :lol:

Not really, I just thought a Seinfeld reference was needed.

shelby, HardKoreXXX and opfinistic like this.
  21. jamze132

jamze132 Not really a rookie....

Jul 6, 2008
    Italy
    Thanks for not being *****, guys.

There are a few Bills fan from the Billszone that aren't complete douches and understand football. Any given Sunday has a meaning and it's never more important than in the NFL. Honestly after we dropped 16 in a row on you, I thought it was in the bag, especially opening the 2nd half with a long TD drive. But you guys then go and put up 18 unanswered and looked rediculously good in the 4th. WTF? I really can't wait for the next one at our house...wait... that's right it's in ****ing Toronto. Gees.... :angry:

22. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    We know.

jupiterfin likes this.
  23. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Start packing your lunch! That'll be a great game.

And for the record:

[​IMG]

anlgp likes this.
  24. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Jamze and others... I have been to just about every game for the last 15 years... I cannot remember a time where the Buffalo fans I saw either in the parking lot or a the stadium were so quite...

I remember the bitter rival in the Kelly-Marino days...

I had Bills fan all around me and they spent the whole day quitelly not stirring the pot... seemed like they were fearing the outcome...:shifty:

Anyways, those I saw were very polite and wished each other well...:hi5:

Thanks for the visit and like others have said we will hear from you in a few weeks..

shelby likes this.
  25. shelby

shelby @#$%ing Bills fan.

Oct 24, 2008
    Tampa
    i hope you were referring to me....:wink2:

i told y'all jamze was good people.

Ask him sometime about his wife's new car....:pointlol:

Celtkin likes this.
  26. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Thats what I was thinking.

VERY Classy move as most Bills fans I know I have nothing but disdain for them as they talk crap even after the game is over.

Excellent post, excellent poster and on my part I say good luck and we will meet again and hopefully this rivalry will once again become one of the best in football as it did back in the late 80's early 90's.:up:

shelby likes this.