1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Game Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by FalconFan, Sep 22, 2013.

1. FalconFan

FalconFan New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Falcons deserved to lose for leaving so many points on the board. Hope you guys make the playoffs.

Pagan, Fin D, Bpk and 11 others like this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks. Best of the rest of the way.

3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Thanks. It's been the story of our defense, bend but don't break while making plays when we need them most. You guys lost to a team I'm 100% sure is very good this season. Nice to start winning these games for a change, you guys had a great gameplan and pushed us around more than we are used to in the run game.

4. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    You guys may have lost but you have a hell of a team.

5. jboogie

jboogie The sky is NOT falling!

Respect, sir

6. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    I was surprised the Falcons ran the ball so well. Thanks for being a stand up fan.

7. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Thanks for the rep. You guys definitely are better than your record. Scared of what it'd have looked like if you guys were healthy.

thisperishedmin likes this.
  8. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    miami scored tds and you guys scored FG's.

Which is usually something WE do (or used to under a certain former HC)...so we all feel your pain right now.

EDIT: no we don't. We're all high on life right now.

9. thisperishedmin

thisperishedmin Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I feel like in a lot of ways, Atlanta was beating themselves more than we were beating them at the end of the game... they left a bunch of opportunities slip away. With that said, we started winning the trenches as the game wore on and tired them out - I guess? Kudos to the defense tightening up at the end after how much they got pushed around on time of possession in the first half.

I'm really getting concerned about the OL and sacks we give up though...just dont want to see the kid get hurt behind that mess.

10. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    Mike Smith outcoached Philbin by a mile in the first half. ATL has an unstoppable air when they getting what they want. Honestly I think we stole this one. This is not conciliatory because many games throughout the season are stolen. But very close. Falcons are well coached

btdickey99 likes this.
  11. FalconFan

FalconFan New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Thanks, it's a consistent pattern with the Falcons and second half slumps. I think the problem mostly lies with bad coaching (Mike Smith). I was impressed by Tannehill's TD drive to go up 27-23 with 0:38 seconds left. I actually underestimated the kid but he showed good poise despite being sacked five times and the fumbles. He needs to improve on his pocket awareness but that's probably due to his lack of experience at the QB position throughout his whole career. You guys got a good one on your hands with Grimes and definitely have a good team. Dolphins aint' playing around.

Fin D, Bpk, NJFINSFAN1 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    No we are not, best of luck this year.