1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gore Out!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Dec 13, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

Ok Dolfans I have been following this story all week. I know Gore is listed as questionable and many have said he is a game time addition, but most of the San Fan media has not been buying and all said Gore would likely be out this Sunday. The key was the signing of Thomas Clayton, and behold the eve of the game Clayton is signed. The rumors are swirling that Gore did not even make the trip to So Fla.

Look I know alot would say they rather face a healthy team then an injured team, but you should all light a candle to the football gods and be thankful. Gore is the little engine that could for San Fansisco. He has over 1300 yards all purpose and is a main reason why they are playing good now. With out Gore they are very one dimensional.

Here is a little stat for the stat lovers. Since 2005 the 49ers are 0-3 without Gore. To me stats mean alot, but I rather face Foster anyday then Gore in his home town in front of his peers.

Go Dolphins!

PMZQ, Brown42000 and SICK like this.
  2. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    If Gore doesn't go that certainly helps but there is still a surging Hill and a tough defense. This would help the Fins chances though.

PMZQ likes this.
  3. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    I understand Hill has played good and their defense is stout, but Gore not playing will be huge. Foster has a fumbling problem, the guy has a very bad ypa and was coached by Henning. Meaning knows the guys weak points and that will help.

PMZQ likes this.
  4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I agree his absence will be a huge help, I'm just being cautious. :D

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Besides being a must win (as all the rest of our games are) this is definately a should win. Even with Gore, we are a better team than the 49ers. Now they lack their best offensive weapon, and we definately need to take advantage. Blanket Bruce and pressure Hill. Offensively, we just need to put points on the board.

These coast to coast games are always rough on the travelling team as well. Bottom line, if we lose this game, the team deserves to be sitting on the couch watching playoffs on TV.

6. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Never been one to want to face an opposing team at full strength when it gives Miami a better chance to win without that player. Great news

Larryfinfan likes this.
  7. tahoeninerfan

tahoeninerfan New Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Just because they Signed Clayton doesn't mean Gore is out.. Its added insurance in case he starts the game and just can't go.. Gore want's nothing more than to play tomorrow.. Only time will tell and we will see tomorrow at the game.. I wouldn't count him out yet..

Ok I am holding hope..

Larryfinfan likes this.
  8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    lol lest we forget who we are?!?!? we are the miami dolphins....we give up all the firsts, and we make back-up running backs look like gods against us......this is probably bad news considering they are playing us :pity:

9. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'm more worried about the big-bodied WR's the 49ers have than Gore, Foster, Robinson etc. anyways.

10. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    This game is anything but a gimme. I will be curious to seee how Hill performs without Gore. I bet teams loaded up the box for his first few weeks, he may have to read coverages a bit more this time if in fact Gore is out. Hopefully that gives our front guys some added time to get there

11. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    Adam Schefter
    Gore out vs. Miami
    Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: frank gore, San Francisco 49ers

A missive that the New York Jets, New England Patriots and some fantasy football owners will not want to hear.

Despite making the trip to Miami, San Francisco running back Frank Gore will not play Sunday versus the Dolphins, a team official said Saturday night.

Larryfinfan, PMZQ and GridIronKing34 like this.
  12. larfo2224

larfo2224 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Box Elder, South Dakota
    I dont want to face Gore at all. I still think this team would win the game if he was playing, but why take the chance. I just want the win. Hopefully Barfallo can help us out, find a little pride and beat the Jets.