1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grading Last Years Draft (nfl.com)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Mar 11, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f366c0

They were high on Long, Merling (strong at point of attack), Henne (suspected by this time next year he will be the Dolphins starting QB but I think it was made before Pennys extention). Didn't mention Langford whom I think had a pretty decent rookie year. Mentioned that when you hire BP you hire a plan and that will echo.

HULKFish and Califin like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Long....Stud

Merling...soon to be stud.

Langford...potential stud.

Henne...Future stud.

HULKFish likes this.
  3. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Donald Thomas will be a starting guard in this league. I actually think that Langford is already good.

4. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Agreed, to be honest I think Langford had a better rookie season than even Merling. He played the run a little better than Merling did.

HULKFish and Agua like this.
  5. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Did I miss something?!?!

Larryfinfan likes this.
  6. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I have not heard of any extension of Pennington's contract.:confused2:

7. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Last I heard about that was when Sparano hinted that he wanted Chad to be with Miami long-term, whether that be coach or player. I haven't heard anything about him and Miami agreeing to an extension though.

8. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    That just gets me even more excited about this year! That good a draft with another on the way? How could you not be excited?

Looks like Belichick is in panic mode a little to me with all the FA activity. He better start worrying about there line because the Dolphins are gonna be BIG-TIME pressuring Brady! Just imagine JP and Wake (though I'm not writing off Roth) coming at him from both sides with Merling and Langford collapsing the pocket! Wes better watch going across the middle now too with Bell and Wilson sitting back there waiting to take someone's head off...

9. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    just not forget we had the 1st overall pick last year and drafted 1st in every other round, this time we almost pick last in every round, so ireland really has to work his magic this time

10. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Don't forget the 2nd rounder we got from Washington?
    I think the trifecta have a definite plan for the draft and don't use the baloons with a dart board that used to be used.

11. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Sorry about Pennington guys I don't know what the hell I was thinking at the time. :pity: