Grand Theft Auto 5
75 replies
"McLovin wrote:
i am sure they wouldn't make it past all the gay, midget and beastiality porn anyway.
Fortunatley for them, and UNFORTUNATLEY for me......that stuff is fire-walled here :(
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
Fortunatley for them, and UNFORTUNATLEY for me......that stuff is fire-walled here :(
hopefully this will tide you over till you get home.

lmfao mclovin
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Trailer tomorrow im excited

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
I wonder when!? When in the day will it be released!!?!?!??!?!!? WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!!?!?!?
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
I wonder when!? When in the day will it be released!!?!?!??!?!!? WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!!?!?!?
Doesn't matter. In keeping the same as the other ones, you will either need this;

or this;

or this;
![]()
Meaning no time soon or you will need a crazy rig to try and touch it.
:)
http://www.rockstargames.com/ here is the countdown to the trailer, 2 hours and 3 minutes from now
Watch it be only a teaser, not a trailer. Just an announcement of when it is expected to be released with the soundtrack playing, and the GTA V logo being zoomed in and out.
I could see other companies do that but not rockstar.
"Bruzer wrote:
I could see other companies do that but not rockstar.
Rockstar is one of the worst. Tone_E is probably right.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
gta4 debut trailer showed the world and character, so i doubt it.
was beautiful and was kinda a teaser but exactly what i thought it would be showing the world nice! im excited for it
Los Santos confirmed. Looks like a redesign as GTA4's Liberty City was.
Here's hoping for Carl Johnson.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
Im sure its not carl johhnson the voice was nothing like his and while it may be a random character i doubt it, so im assuming its not carl.
They showed who will likely be the MC looked like a 40-something white guy
"Caps wrote:
They showed who will likely be the MC looked like a 40-something white guy
Tommy vercetti from GTA 3?!?!??
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
Tommy vercetti from GTA 3?!?!??
I doubt it it seems they're done with the characters of the last generation of GTA. Plus it looks like a modern day setting which would make Tommy 60 years old.
"Caps wrote:
I doubt it it seems they're done with the characters of the last generation of GTA. Plus it looks like a modern day setting which would make Tommy 60 years old.
Ya exactly, i don't think rockstar will reuse any characters, cameos are about the only maybe even that i doubt.
Stevie Janowski as mc. /speculation.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Caps wrote:
They showed who will likely be the MC looked like a 40-something white guy
There's a rumor that there will be multiple playable characters.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Desides wrote:
There's a rumor that there will be multiple playable characters.
Certainly possible but I'd bet money that one way or the other he's a playable character.
Also I'm holding out hope that they're keeping Las Venturas and San Fierro in their back pocket, the original San Andreas trailer didn't reveal anything more than Los Santos either.
"Caps wrote:
Certainly possible but I'd bet money that one way or the other he's a playable character.
Also I'm holding out hope that they're keeping Las Venturas and San Fierro in their back pocket, the original San Andreas trailer didn't reveal anything more than Los Santos either.
Oh Las Venturas WILL be in it. It has to be.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"ether79 wrote:
The radio stations alone made vice city amazing. Loved the soundtrack
I agree 100%. That's probably one of the biggest reasons Vice City is my favorite GTA.