1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great article on Ronnie and his approach to life and football

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by hugoguzman, Oct 12, 2008.

1. hugoguzman

hugoguzman New Member

Apr 14, 2008
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    That was a good read. Thanks. You gotta love this kid. his positive attitude is great for this team, same with his work ethic. Im very glad he's on our team.

3. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    I remember as a teenager and young adult when Marino first came into the league, and really into my early thirties - just watching the guy play for all those years was a complete and utter joy. It was like, "I am so lucky to have witnessed this guy's career." And as a fan you fall in love with that type of player.

I have the same feelings with Ronnie, and because he went to Auburn and he was my favorite player there, it's just that much deeper. In Auburn's 2004 undefeated season, we had a team unity that went beyond anything that I'd ever seen at Auburn. It was physical, emotion, and spiritual... just on every level. Ronnie was a huge part of that. It's probably way too much to attribute what's happening now with the Dolphins to him - especially because I think Sparano has so much to do with it - but I think that experience and Ronnie's make-up totally rubs off on this Dolphin team and the unity they're enjoying. And I'm enjoying.

I'm not afraid to say it:

I LOVE RONNIE BROWN!
    ---
    Thanks for the article, Hugo. Jeff Darlington did a great job on that one.

hugoguzman likes this.