1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

great article

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Swampfox, Jan 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Swampfox

Swampfox Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
  2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    :001_rolleyes:

I fail to see why this is in the draft forum.

Yes my poor Bucks got to the NCG once again and lost. There is a good chance you will see Scarlet and Gray again.

3. Swampfox

Swampfox Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    Sorry , I forgot which section I was in when I posted it. lol

4. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    The Big Ten is going to be getting a lot of crap for a long time from the looks of things.

5. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    I don't think so.

The only way we can restore the Big Ten is beating big teams in bowls.

I think in a few years Michigan is going to be a power house. Which scares me because their probably going to land Pryor. Ohio St will be up there as long as JT is coaching. Zook got things going in Illinois. Wisconsin and Penn St will always be in the hunt. Then the rest of the Big Ten.

As long as we can finish strong next year with a BCS birth and win some of that doubt will be gone.

But seriously what about the Sooners? They have been choking big time these past years. You would think the Sooners would get more crap but I guess not.

6. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Sooners choking is a good point. I think maybe part of it is that no one can be mad at them for losing to Boise St because it was such a great game. That gave them a bit of a pass. They were embarrassed this year in a game I didnt see them losing at all. One more performance like that and they'll get plenty of grief too.

I agree though, the Big Ten will be fine if they put a couple bowl wins together. But some of those wins have to come over the SEC I think. I overstated how long the Big Ten will get crap for this, it'll probably be a story during next season, and a big side story during bowl season and we'll see after that.

7. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    hahahah, where's Gish.. maybe he can put THIS is his sig.. hahaha

8. Mrtree

Mrtree Juan Huron's agent

Dec 8, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    It's definitely been a tough run for Ohio State the last couple of years. Coming up second three times in two years has to bite...but at least they were there.

Geeesh how about the SEC though. Four out of the ten BCS championships have been won by them.

9. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    The run isn't over. Especially if we land Terelle Pryor.