1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grier and Flores should be commended on this draft

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    What evidence is there that he isn't passionate about football? This isn't an out of shape player. This isn't a player that doesnt give his all on the football field. There is 0 evidence to say he doesn't love football and plenty to say he does.

Irishman likes this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Yeah I have some of the same concerns about him playing baseball, however that’s a different question...whole different topic..

AGuyNamedAlex likes this.
  3. AGuyNamedAlex

AGuyNamedAlex Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah I agree, I'm just glad you know where I'm coming from.

I wish the kid the best though. He doesnt seem like a bad dude at all and I'm not hoping for him to fail or anything. Just some small reservations like I said.

4. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I am not saying that Murray will bust in the NFL or that he won't be special, but this game does give me some pause.
    Alabama is the closet thing to an NFL caliber D in college football and they made Kyler look kind of average at best here. This is more like what he will be facing in the NFL. He didn't even really do much until the end of the third quarter. I was just curious to see what you all think.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Kyler Murray is the type of player imo that just needs to feel the speed of the game, adjust his personal clock and then it’s game him thereafter..

I’m not gonna put a whole lot on him for taking a bit to adjust in the early portion of that game..

I believe this is a special qb, the totality of his skills, the explosive nature of his athleticism and its parts, including his accurate arm, I think once he feels the speed, I’m not sure he can be stopped..