1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guru's , et all....would love your feedback!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Jun 9, 2011.

1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Wasn't sure which forum to post this in....but I wanted to make sure it got some attention so I am posting this in here....

My friend's son is going to be a senior this season for Milton High School here in Vermont. He has been the starting QB for the Yellow Jackets since a sophomore. He has been going to some developmental camps where scouts from many colleges are on hand.

Some of you have had experience in the college recruiting process, and I wanted to get your advice on both his play (or what you can see given his highlight tape)...and what things he should be doing to try and get his name out to some Division Two schools. Right not he has been recruited by some D3 schools....one of them being Utica.

Heres his highlight tape:

[video=youtube;ceK0CIF7r-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceK0CIF7r-c[/video]

Brandon Beliveau #12
    5' 11" 180lbs.

He will be a senior in the fall...so he could possibly still grow an inch or two.

2. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    First thing he should do is get himself on something like the NCSA. I don't personally know how effective they are, but it certainly wouldn't hurt, as he should be more available to a littany of schools.

You're going to want to edit that tape a bit if you want to help improve his ability to standout. Make sure and DVD has a menu, highlight the guy if possible. Things like that always help.

http://www.ncsasports.org/

vt_dolfan likes this.
  3. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Could you do me a favor and if the kid uses that link I provided, could I get some feedback from you on whether you think its worth it? If not, no biggie, but any info would be helpful.

Good luck to him.

4. vt_dolfan

I will Con...for sure.....

5. vt_dolfan

Thanks a ton for the feedback by the way....

6. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    No worries, glad to help any way I can.