Guys I need help on Evolution.

22 replies

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew MemberOP
Nov 23, 2008, 12:50 AM

I need resources that help support Evolution. Thanks much appreciated it.

edit-LMAO stupid google didn't even notice it put in Appropriate.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 12:50 AM

If I think we're headed in the opposite direction then what?

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

Nov 23, 2008, 12:58 AM
ALalen1New Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:01 AM

Evolution of Man: Evolution Of Man

Human Evolution from Early Primates to Technological Men; Looking at Neanderthals and Australopithecines: Human Evolution from early primates to technological man, looking at species like the Australopithecines and Neanderthals

Evolution of Men: Biology-Online: The Early Hominids - Evolution of Man - Biology Online

Evolution of Early Men: The Evolution of Early Man

I don't know if those above help you any but I wish you luck.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:10 AM

You got any info on Fossils records? Because thats one of the popular ones used against Evolution.

Thanks again guys.

ALalen1New Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:13 AM
BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:24 AM

Alen you rock!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:36 AM

"alen1 wrote:

Evolution And The Fossil Record

The Fossil Record and Early Man: Scientific Support of Intelligent Design of Universe

Term Paper on Archaeology. Essays, Research Papers on Human Evolution And The Fossil Record - For essays on fossil records. Has some good facts in the long paragraph.

may want to skip that first link its about the fossil record and the bible.......... just saying......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:39 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

may want to skip that first link its about the fossil record and the bible.......... just saying......

D'oh! Sorry BK, thanks for pointing that out lucky. I skimmed it and didn't notice that.

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:48 AM

You want the most immediate proof of evolution:

Darwin's Finches

Or just google it - ton of resources

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 01:55 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

may want to skip that first link its about the fossil record and the bible.......... just saying......

:lol: I know but Alen went to the trouble :up:

"alen1 wrote:

D'oh! Sorry BK, thanks for pointing that out lucky. I skimmed it and didn't notice that.

:lol: don't worry bro viewing both sides doesn't hurt.

"Hero13 wrote:

You want the most immediate proof of evolution:

Darwin's Finches

Or just google it - ton of resources

Thanks bro

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2008, 02:10 AM

I've often found that an excellent example of evolution in our time (relatively) is the dog.

Granted, Man, has made & messed with the dog through selective breeding. But, it still shows how, depending upon the circumstances, in essentially a short amount of time, you can have two animals as different as a chihuahua and a great dane, yet all from just the wolf.

Also, please, do not use the graphic that has a chimp on one side and man on the other, with all the inbetweens. Besides it being factually inaccurate, it gives the ID crowd a rallying point by saying, "We ain't come from no dang ole monkeys."

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Nov 23, 2008, 07:35 PM

I recommend this guys videos

YouTube - potholer54's Channel

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 07:59 PM

Thanks Celt. I really appreciate all the info you guys have posted :up:

peastripeastriLuxury Box
Nov 23, 2008, 10:10 PM

Easy. I've done it in pictures for you...

Come on admit it... part of you still wants us all to be like the midget, two legged monkey second from the left... that'd be so cool.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 10:15 PM

"darkmistress wrote:

Easy. I've done it in pictures for you...

Come on admit it... part of you still wants us all to be like the midget, two legged monkey second from the left... that'd be so cool.

why would I want to be a limp wristed monkey......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

peastripeastriLuxury Box
Nov 23, 2008, 10:22 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

why would I want to be a limp wristed monkey......

cause...

it'd be funny.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 10:23 PM

"darkmistress wrote:

cause...

it'd be funny.

true. Although that monkey probably gets his ass kicked alot...........just saying....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

peastripeastriLuxury Box
Nov 23, 2008, 10:34 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

true. Although that monkey probably gets his ass kicked alot...........just saying....

Yeah, we'd still be as advanced we'd just look like limp wristed moneys. Now there's a visual... two gangs of limp wristed, midget monkeys beating each other up :lol:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 10:35 PM

"darkmistress wrote:

Yeah, we'd still be as advanced we'd just look like limp wristed moneys. Now there's a visual... two gangs of limp wristed, midget monkeys beating each other up :lol:

I saw something similar in a bar once..........

dont ask...............

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 23, 2008, 10:56 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

why would I want to be a limp wristed monkey......

Wasn't there a smiley like that?

CalvinHillCalvinHillNew Member
Jul 31, 2017, 09:13 AM

Jul 31, 2017, 12:45 PM

"CalvinHill wrote:

You bumped this why?????:confused1:

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.