1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys who need to step it up tomm...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NyPhinfan, Nov 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    I am not talking about the obvious guys..but guys who IMO have not played up to thier abilities

Vernon Carey-I have really been disappointed in his push off the line and his overall play. Its time for our O-Line to step up and Vernon is a guy who REALLY needs to step up

Yerimiah Bell-Man..I can't believe how inconsistent he has been. He loses TEs in coverage way too easily and just seems to be a step late in getting to his area. Does not seem to be the same player from last year

Phillip Merling-Man he has done a disappearing act in these last few games. He has the ability..it getting time where he has to flash it more

I wonder who you guys think other than the obvious ones who need for step it up down the stretch

dolfan7171 likes this.
  2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Kory Sperry - show us that you are more than just a decent backup

Joey Porter - Its now or never *******.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. UM_all_day

UM_all_day New Member

Aug 28, 2008
    carey has been great, outside of the pats game and the first one he hasn't really let me down tbh....if anyone on the line really needs to step up is Thomas IMO

I agree with the rest....

dolfan7171 likes this.
  4. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    We need the offensive line as a unit to pick it up. If they can make it easier for ricky to carry the load and lex getting his first carries than we'll be in ok shape. Also, it wouldnt hurt if chad had sufficient time to throw the ball.

5. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    I agree. We need to run the ball better out of our regular formations. We have seemed to get away from doing that recently.