1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Half Time- Same ol Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Dude, Sep 14, 2008.

1. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    No running game
    No serious air game
    Atrocious secondary
    NO POINTS

im gonna lose my mind.

2. Xeticus

Xeticus Junior Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I'm beyond frustrated. Ricky had a little razzle dazzle here and there but that has ben the only bright spot i've seen. NO POINTS?!? So beyond frustrated now.

3. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    this is horrible team, and they suck ***. seriously, we'd lose to a lot of college teams right now.

downright horrible. we must officially be the worst team in the league. no question.

4. Xeticus

Xeticus Junior Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I just watched the horrible goal line defense we just had. We stopped them cold on 3 and 1 and we get caught with a stupid face mask call. I'm screaming!!! We're getting killed by penalties here. They make it so easy to give up on them as a fan.

5. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Then go cheer for the Cowboys or the Steelers or someone. Damn, this is a team full of rookies, new players, and vets who are switching positions. We're not going to be a great team this year. If you can't deal with that then find a new team to be a fan for. But it's not right of you to call the team out like that. Bad form

6. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    No St.Louis is the worst we are a close second though..

Honestly No one expected us to look this bad, and the sad part is we are playing the easier part of our schedule!

Arizona and the Jets are not even good teams last year. Wait till we play the good teams!! Ive seen enough to know there is no SPARK to this team, no swagger

Yes were a new team again, but honestly I expected 8-8 season we will be lucky for 3 wins this year.. During free agency we need to spend 80% of our draft on Defense again..

We need to BUY some wideouts and I saw game 8 we put in Henne and get some experience.. Sad that in the second week of September Im dreaming of next years draft...

7. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Ronnie has looked better than Ricky.

cnc66 likes this.
  8. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Anyone who thought we were going to go 8-8 or make the playoffs, or god forbid win the super bowl this year was deluding themselves. Someone posted an article earlier today that pointed out that Miami fans are so quick to crucify the coaches and the front office but damn, can we give this new regime more than 1 and a half games before we go stating that we're the worst team in the NFL. Fair weather fans make me sick.

9. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Cry me a river man.. I understand wht your saying and yes we need to give them some time, but fans you know the ones paying TOP dollar to go to the games, or paying hundreds of dollars a year to watch them from Home have the right to ***** and moan about a team that has been 8 years out of the playoff hunt, had like 9 different QB's start, and in that time still never had a damn premium wide reciever yes Chambers was good, he was not top talent once again proving it today in san diego.

Im willing to give the new regime a chance, but show us soething to build on. a promissing QB? Nope (untill Henne starts im not couting it), a dominant running game? Nope, a top notch wideout with some SIZE and attitude? Nope, ok well show me at least some stud defensive play... Nope nada nothing just total crap on the field. No heart, no fight, not one player showing a DAMN IT IM GOING to knock some MOFO on his *** and lets move this ball more than 4 yards a carry...

It's painfully obvious to me the problem we have had has not been our QB.. Yes we keep saying that, but we have NO weapons that matter. Just names that were drafted high and have not produced. Our offensive line gives the QB no time, our wide outs suck, the bright spot on this team is probably the field goal kicker, but we hardly get in position to use him!

I believed we had a chance at 8-8 but now Im at 3-4 wins TOPS and the 3rd pick in the draft.. Im not a bandwagon jumper I still wear my uniform around town and get laughed at, but damn it don't tell me I can't ***** and moan about this team, this coaching, or anything else.. Why do I feel like I give a damn about this team more than the player on it!???