1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Game - 10/31 Thursday Night Football vs. Cinci - Tailgates?

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by RocNYFinsFan, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RocNYFinsFan

RocNYFinsFan New Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Rochester, NY
    Hi guys, I am lifetime Fins Fan from Rochester, making my way down to my first ever Dolphins home game on Halloween and I have a couple questions for my Sunshine State brothers and sisters.

My girlfriend and I are staying on Miami Beach, from what I have read cabs are expensive and tough to come by after the game, so is our best bet is to drive our rental car and park in one of the Orange cash lots? We plan on getting there early, and if I'm not mistaken the lots open 4 hours prior to game time. Should we get there right as they open? Are there any structured tailgate parties on-site we could get tickets to, seeing as we will know only each other? Should we just walk around and try to make friends? Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Watching them in Buffalo just isn't enough anymore, plus who doesn't want to get out of the snow (yes, snow in October is common up here) and on to the beach. Can't wait for my first REAL game!

2. Dolphanz

Dolphanz New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Good question because ill be there for the game. Flying in from LA. I got the kickoff tailgate party tixs to be on the safe side. I'm driving my rental as well.

3. RocNYFinsFan

RocNYFinsFan New Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Rochester, NY
    Is that something you can buy separate from game tickets or was it a package deal? I haven't found anything through google searches.

4. Dolphanz

Dolphanz New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Los Angeles
    It's a separate ticket. You can purchase them from the fins website on additional game day experience

5. RocNYFinsFan

RocNYFinsFan New Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks for the info I might have to do that as well.