1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 3 Title Update

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Ultra, Sep 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    Thought I would post this for those that may have stopped playing. They've added new achievments and it looks like they will be adding around 4 new maps later.

Bungie.net : Inside Bungie : News

2. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Gotta say I dont understand the points of putting in some of these achievements. I mean get 2 double kills? 1 flag beatdown? 5 kills in a game with a hog? (not in a row, just over the whole game)

I mean why not give people achievements for spawning at the start of the game? Or just logging on to X Box live? You shouldn't get achievements for stuff that's that easy... Some of the other one are at least a little tougher.

3. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Not sure I am wild about some of the tweaked maps either, only ones I have played so far is the no shield doors snowbound and the heavy standoff. They are trying to turn snowbound into a BR map and while I LOVE br's I'm just not sure how thats going to play. Especially in 8 player ffa lone wolves.