1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hanging with Chad Video....awesome!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shaunm000, Sep 25, 2009.

1. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
  2. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    How can you not like this guy or cheer for a guy like this. He is the right guy right now to turn this thing around, keep the faith cause CP won't lose it.

gafinfan and dolphindebby like this.
  3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Wow. That's a pretty amazing piece. I lov Sabol and NFL Films. Such a classy division of the NFL.

I hope they keep making films for a long time.

4. Ophinerated

Ophinerated Preposterous!

Apr 1, 2008
    That was a great video... thank you.

gafinfan likes this.
  5. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Thank you, I loved it!

That's mine and sebos boy and don't you guys forget it. :up:

gafinfan likes this.
  6. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Penny is a easy guy to like.......I have great respect for the man.

Would still rather see him holding a clipboard this Sunday than starting......even if he plays well and we win, I still want the Henne era to start asap. We MUST see what we have in Henne so that we have a good idea in the off season of whether or not we need to keep looking. And I want to give Henne a good amount of games to prove himself. No less than 10 games...

adamprez2003 likes this.
  7. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

No offense...but NFL Films is so good...they could do a film on Jay Fiedler and have us all thinking Jay could do wonders for this team....

8. TJamesW_Phinfan

TJamesW_Phinfan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Awesome. I really enjoyed that. Sooner or later it's going to be a different guy at QB but I am glad and proud that Chad ended up in a phins uniform.

Colorado Dolfan and dolphindebby like this.
  9. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSb_n2KgjqQ"]YouTube - Sesame Street: Elmo And The NY Jets[/ame]

Elmo hanging out with Pennington.

10. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Yes that was a really nice video but nothing about it made me cry or want to cry. Guess I'm not emotional enough sometimes.

11. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    James C. Pennington.

12. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Semperfi!

Jul 24, 2009
    Fleming Island ,FL
    This video was great. I know what has been said about his arm, but I saw him lob that ball over 40 yards to Gin and Fasano. The Wideouts didnt make the catches. And Gin had about 1/2 yard average so far this year after the catch.

Look, we need to stop with the questions about this mans arm. We dont have a player to compliment him yet. I think he continues as a Phin for about 2 more years. Henne is not, and I dont think will be our future. Im telling you guys, and this might sound corny, but ever since we booted Marino into retirement, we have been cursed. Almost like the Red Sox.

One day we will make it back to the big game, we have what it takes. This team is known league wide as the team that never gives up. Believe it or not, the rest of the teams hate playing us because of that.

I dont think we will make it to the playoffs this year. But next year, thats a different story. Next year we might as well play in an MMA ring. Let the bodies hit the floor.

dolphindebby and gafinfan like this.
  13. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Thank you - that was great!:up:

14. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    I've always like Pennington. I remember wanting us to draft him as Danny's successor. Then, almost ten years later he falls in our lap because of the Favre incident. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Whether or not he's here after this year (and, I can a scenario in which he is), I just hope Henne and White benefit from being around him. Because, he is the consummate professional.