1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy game day!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Nov 24, 2011.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    I can't wait to see our team continue to succeed. we managed to go from just about the worst team for 7 weeks to the best team of the last 3 weeks! This defense would make any fan proud. I'm thankful for a lot of things this year that have nothing to do with football, but its gonna be nice to add one more thing to my list of thanks with a win today. not just a win, but a win of the same caliber of these past 3 weeks.

2. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    As we devour our annual feast, let us observe the spectacle that is our beloved Dolphins battling it out with those overrated, self-proclaimed "America's Team" DALLAS Cowboys.

I shall dabble in thy nectar of grains water and yeast, shout obscenities towards thy electronic shrine, inhale some of the finest crops of Virginia, and cheer as if I have no other breath. We shall en masse descend upon our own shrines or thy enemy's coliseum together, as one, and be triumphant and victorious at days end. We shall leave tears upon our enemies faces and cheer heavily on each successful battle. Thy battlefield shall be tattered. Blood indeed shall be spilled. The enemy has been victorious in many battles. Today the blood we shed shall NOT be in vain!

To victory.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving and go Dolphins.