Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

12 replies

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew MemberOP
Nov 24, 2010, 04:49 PM

Listen guys, I know we might not like the same team and we might bust eachother's balls once in awhile, but I just wanna wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you and your families! Take care!


Go JETS!

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

Nov 24, 2010, 08:59 PM

Choke on a turkey leg.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 24, 2010, 09:05 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

Choke on a turkey leg.


lol awesome.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2010, 10:31 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

Choke on a turkey leg.


end thread

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 24, 2010, 10:56 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Listen guys, I know we might not like the same team and we might bust eachother's balls once in awhile, but I just wanna wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you and your families! Take care!


Go JETS!


Same over there. Enjoy and be thankful.

Go Dolphins!

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 24, 2010, 11:04 PM

Enjoy a wonderful holiday folks!

You to Jets fans...kinda..:P:

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2010, 11:07 PM

I wonder which baby mama Antonio Cromartie invites over to his house for Thanksgiving :shifty:

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Nov 25, 2010, 12:22 AM

I'm proud and thankful of being a Jets fan. We have a great team. We have a franchise QB that can win us ball games. We're 6 games above .500. Thank you Jesus for making me a die-hard Jets fan. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Nov 25, 2010, 07:20 AM

Not even the g-d thanksgiving thread can be read without hearing this crap anymore....

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

SUsupermikeNew Member
Nov 25, 2010, 12:52 PM

rivalry aside happy thanksgiving every body

STSteven-ONew Member
Nov 25, 2010, 11:55 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

I'm proud and thankful of being a Jets fan. We have a great team. We have a franchise QB that can win us ball games. We're 6 games above .500. Thank you Jesus for making me a die-hard Jets fan. I wouldn't trade it for the world.


haha! when i read the first post i knew a comment like this was commin... all BS aside happy thanksgiving

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Dec 3, 2010, 02:02 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

I'm proud and thankful of being a Jets fan. We have a great team. We have a franchise QB that can win us ball games. We're 6 games above .500. Thank you Jesus for making me a die-hard Jets fan. I wouldn't trade it for the world.


But what about every year before this year? There's no way you still felt that same way in the 80s or 90s

PHPhinatic425New Member
Dec 3, 2010, 05:25 PM

"AbideN703 wrote:

But what about every year before this year? There's no way you still felt that same way in the 80s or 90s


That's just how sports work. Every team will have it's years where you couldn't be happier as a fan...and others where you want to smash your head into the wall.

It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?