1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinsRock, Nov 27, 2008.

1. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I just wanted to wish all my good friends here on thePhins.com a very Happy Thanksgiving, hope you are all safe and enjoying quality time with family and loved ones.

We have much to be thankful for as Dolphins fans this season, our beloved team is back and headed in the right direction. We have a solid nucleus of players, excellent coaching staff, superb front office including GM, and of course Parcells.

I am grateful for all of you and for this site, and for our new recharged and fun Dolphins team. God bless you all.

2. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Right back at ya man, and to the rest of the family here at thephins.com

PhinsFanWife and PhinsRock like this.
  3. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I love dead bird day:yes: Best day of the year for me. Turkey, mashed, potatos gravy, and 1 roll. Then more turkey, more mashed potatos and gravy, then more turkey. AAAhhhhhhh Turkey, the real white meat:shifty:

My aunt makes the best apple pie I've ever ate. First time I ever tried a slice was about 6 years ago and it was sssssoooooo good that I almost asked her to marry me.

Happy Thanksgiving all and have a great day:up:

PhinsRock likes this.
  4. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Be safe :hi5:

5. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Yes indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Phins family, my home away from home.

Yum, yum, turkey (24 lbs), dressing, fresh snapped green beans, mashed taters and gravy, sweet potatoes with brown sugar, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin pie and all of my wifes homemade deserts.

6. New Era

New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Be safe and don't go to sleep behind the steering wheel after all the TURKEY!!! The Fins can wait to run wild in your dreams until you get home.

BE SAFE EVERYONE and BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE!!!

GO FINS!!!

PhinsRock likes this.
  7. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

8. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    Happy Turkey day everyone!

9. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Happy Turkey Day to all you turkeys!!!!

I have enough leftover turkey and ham to make sandwiches for weeks. Also a big pumpkin pie. Hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Now we just need a nice win by the CU Buffs over Nebraska today, and the Phins stomping the Rams on Sunday.