Happy Thanksgiving

18 replies

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew MemberOP
Oct 12, 2009, 09:12 AM

This us for all the Canadians on the board

Get to have a Turkey dinner then watch the Dolphins:yes:

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 09:32 AM

Happy Turkey Day my brothers of the cold wintry north!

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 10:31 AM

Man, you folks really are backwards up there, celebrating Thanksgiving in October?

Sheesh

:)

Happy Thanksgiving


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 10:35 AM

Seems like Dolphin games on Turkey day usually turn out pretty favorable. :yes:

Too bad we aren't playing Dallas :lol:

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 10:36 AM

"like2god wrote:

Man, you folks really are backwards up there, celebrating Thanksgiving in October?

Sheesh

:)

Happy Thanksgiving

You are just jealous Mike.......So am I. I read that and thought, mashed potatoes and gravy, then sitting next to a nice fire to watch the Dolphins....and the day off. :yes:

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 10:39 AM

"bigbry wrote:

You are just jealous Mike.......So am I. I read that and thought, mashed potatoes and gravy, then sitting next to a nice fire to watch the Dolphins....and the day off. :yes:

I am actually :pointlol:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 10:44 AM

happy thanksgiving !!!!

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 11:07 AM

Thought it was Columbus Day

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 12:28 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys up there.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 01:11 PM

"like2god wrote:

Man, you folks really are backwards up there, celebrating Thanksgiving in October?

Sheesh

:)

Happy Thanksgiving

Yea, I think they celebrate Halloween in February too, or something like that. :tongue2:

Happy Thanksgiving Canucks...

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

HAhammerbillsfanNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 02:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! :up:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 02:17 PM

so let me get this straight canada put their thanksgiving before the us's? wtf. This is worse then when canada created the cfl and the wnba....................................

happy thanksgiving.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 02:21 PM

happy thanksgiving

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:57 PM

"Pagan wrote:

Yea, I think they celebrate Halloween in February too, or something like that. :tongue2:

Happy Thanksgiving Canucks...

Actually in February we have Louie Riel day in Manitoba, the rest of the country has a day called Family Day

And this February we have the Olympics here and it could be the first time ever we get more medals than you guys:tongue2:

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Oct 13, 2009, 01:04 AM

"wpgfishfan wrote:

Actually in February we have Louie Riel day in Manitoba, the rest of the country has a day called Family Day

And this February we have the Olympics here and it could be the first time ever we get more medals than you guys:tongue2:

Everyone but BC has Family Day....we don't get a long weekend from New Years until Easter.

On topic: what a damn Thanksgiving it was! One for the ages!

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 04:30 AM

Well, happy belated holiday, my Northern friends!

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 09:18 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

so let me get this straight canada put their thanksgiving before the us's? wtf. This is worse then when canada created the cfl and the wnba....................................

happy thanksgiving.

Screw that!
We ARE NOT taking blame for the WNBA.

SargeZ33SargeZ33New Member
Oct 13, 2009, 09:32 PM

Happy Turkey day ay!!

ZAZach13Forum Veteran
Oct 14, 2009, 08:59 AM

"
Barney Stinson: Did you just say, and I'm quoting here, that Canadian Thanksgiving is the "real Thanksgiving"? I mean, what do Canadians even have to be thankful "aboot"?

Robin Scherbatsky: Thanksgiving celebrates explorer Martin Frobisher's valiant but failed attempt to find a passage west.

Barney Stinson: How are you guys even a country?"

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0026514/quotes