1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy to be here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mommabilly, May 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    Been a long time Miami fan. Grew up in New Jersey now reside in the Southwest. Am a veteran of Vietanm, 25th Infantry and yeah, to most here I am probably an old fart :lol: Thats oK, when I was young I thought people my age were old farts too. We all get our turn to be old farts. Lord Willing of course.

Actually new to message boards. Sounds strange ? Always lurked and was too shy to post. Then one day I just said screw it and BAM here I am folks. Love the place and am amazed at the people that have already helped me out. A poster named Brandon helped me with info on how to get my Army badge when I told him I was a veteran, others want to be friends and whats really great, most people seem genuinely nice, not many A-holes or none I have seen as of yet.

Oh yeah, I chose the avatar because it reminds me of Ricky running alongside one of a great big beefly Olineman for a TD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely, deep in my heart, down to my toe nails absolutely HATE THE JETS AND THEIR ASSSSSWIPE FANS. I have very good reason for this. I lived close to Giants stadium and thats the team in the NFC I grew up liking with the Dolphins my AFC team. When the Jets came to the Meadowlands I went to their first game at GIANTS stadium just to see what another crowd would be like, plus I had a buddy Angelo who had free tickets :lol: It was the most unglorius professional football game I have ever attended. The JETS fans are the pits of humanity. Most of them originated because they were frustrated Giants fans that could not get season tickets. Then they had the 64 Worlds fair and thats when Shea Stadium was unveiled. Yes, I was in grade school and that was our school trip. I remember looking at the stadium as it was actually part of the Worlds fair in Flushing Meadows. Looked cool, and the idea the place would move on RR tracks to open and close for baseball and football was really cool. Of course the immediate battle of the Jets fans thinking they were the best and the Giants fans thinking the same, ensued. Add the lowly METS to the list of pissshats too.

That was a long time ago but its driven deep into my soul. The Jets and their fans should be taken into the deepest part of the ocean on a ship and have the plug pulled and have it sunk. Their new coach , Rex Ryan is a perfect match for the inflated ego of the Cheesecake heads. That in itself is an embarrassement. If anyone has been to a Jets game, they sell Cheesecake head hats outside, a throw off of the Green Bay Cheese heads. Guess thats the center of the issue, the Jets and their fans are just throw offs from other NFL thoughts and in some cases, after thoughts. I relish the day when Rex Ryan has a complete mental and physical breakdown on the sideline during a game. That would be icing on the Cheesecake heads. Anyway, Hello and glad to be here.

Oh, I have seen it asked why Jets fans come to the Phins board ? Simple, they act like they have big egos but they have to make sure they know what is going on with the Dolphins, even the Patriots because some day, somehow, they want to be just like us. They attempt to show big egos but deep inside Jets fans are worse then Red Sox fans, they know somehow, someway, the team will screw up and they again will be the doormats of the AFC. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to post here.

Attached Files:

2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Welcome to the forum. You seem to fit in well here. Enjoy!!

mommabilly likes this.
  3. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Great introduction! Nice having you on the site!

mommabilly likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    welcome bud

5. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    From a fellow veteran I welcome you.

Celtkin likes this.
  6. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check