1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Knocks outtakes and preview of Episode 3....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Aug 16, 2012.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
  2. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    I thought they previewed in episode 1, them talking to John Jerry or a coach talking to him asking how much he weighed? They didn't show it in episode 2 though. So not sure how accurate the previews are.

3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    The players on twitter last night were raving about a prank the coaches pulled on them. I can't wait to see it.

4. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Jeff tries to be liked doesn't he.

Between Philbin and Ireland we won't win any charm-the-pants-off-you competitions.

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Well they planned to focus on O line more, I think, then Garrads knee went and Chad got arrested... So they had to use 40% of the show for those

Agua likes this.
  6. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Dammit, I still can't believe we got to be on Hard Knocks. It still doesn't seem real.

Bpk and Tone_E like this.
  7. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Someone told me that this past episode was the 2nd most watched episode in the whole history of Hard Knocks. Second only to the finale of the Jets Hard Knocks. I'm not sure if that's true, but the person who told me said he heard it on the Colin Cowherd show. He could've been way off for all I know. But if it is true, damn, HBO does a great job of packaging drama. Especially for a team that isn't full of characters.

8. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Did you hear Cowherd yesterday talk about it? Basically he said that HBO deserves all the credit in the world because they made the least interesting team in the league interesting.

9. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    You can thank Chad Johnson for that ratings spike.

Bpk likes this.
  10. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I think they plan on airing that stuff and then you have something like Chad Johnson getting arrested and cut that takes priority. So they mix in more footage of him from practice and the game and such....and stuff like the OL and Reggie Bush working out get pushed to cutting room floor.

11. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Anyone who follows them know they're not uninteresting though. A mediocre football team? Sure, but they've NEVER been dull. You know who's usually pretty dull? Good teams. The Packers are the most boring franchise in the NFL. They'd be the worst Hard Knocks ever.

12. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Yeah.....heard someone talking about that very thing this morning. Said that Philbin is doing it right. He wants to follow the New England way, the GB way. Maybe it was Cowherd, not sure...but he said that the teams with no issues and who are boring win titles....Colts, Giants, Packers, Steelers, NE. You know who doesn't? The team with issues and characters....Cincy, Raiders, Jets, etc.

It is true. Be professional...do your job...be boring...win it all!

13. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Out of those teams, I'd say the Giants are the only one who isn't boring. A lot of that is probably because of the manufactured drama that comes with playing in New York, though.

14. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    rob gehring on finsiders said that darren rizzi will get a piece in episode 3