Hard Knocks with The Miami Dolphins to repeat tonight on NFLN.
11 replies
Just a heads up if interested. It's on @ 10 pm ET.
Too bad they couldn't do it every year.
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD
Is this every episode marathon, or one episode?
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
Is this every episode marathon, or one episode?
Good question, Not sure. I think it's the whole series, maybe a concise version. They've been showing it from several teams this month.
"Sceeto wrote:
Good question, Not sure. I think it's the whole series, maybe a concise version. They've been showing it from several teams this month.
Cool, Ill tune in....thanks!
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

Where's the Chris Hogan thread? I need a few laughs at other people's expense.
"SICK wrote:
Is this every episode marathon, or one episode?
It's one show every night this week.
Although I liked the show with the Dolphins on, some of the more difficult/depressing segments to watch will probably deter me from viewing this again.
Highlights - Vontae Davis' grandma
Joe Philbin's obsession with shoelaces
Joe Philbin didn't look his players in the eye = he will fail.

Remember the Guy that got checked into his room and he got cut because we said we would rather having an old cigarette smoking veteran that will end up quiting! Haha
"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:
Remember the Guy that got checked into his room and he got cut because we said we would rather having an old cigarette smoking veteran that will end up quiting! Haha
Ahh yes, Derek Dennis. Now a guard for the Chicago Bears, if I am not mistaken.
