1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by CRAZYFACE, Sep 3, 2012.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    I've just started watching this on U Tube and have been just a little bit dismayed over the Dolphins HC laid back chilled out attitude. In a 16 game season you need to be fired up from the off. The Dolphins will be lucky if they even find a spark to ignite the team. :angry: It's a good job I'm not there coaching. The way the players are molly coddled by the HC is pathetic. They need a damn good kick up the rear end. We will not win a single game with him in charge.

(I'm only up to the end of episode 2 btw)

2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    fixed...

3. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

oop I see what you did there....

4. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I completely agree with the bolded.

5. shouright

shouright Banned

Dec 13, 2007
    I'll encourage you to consider that kicks in the *** can take the form of things other than a drill sergeant attitude, or a loud, fiery demeanor.

Right now this team is being held very strongly accountable for their actions via the departures of players like Brandon Marshall, Chad Johnson, and Vontae Davis.

Actions speak louder than words.

6. gandalfin

gandalfin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Tell this to Tony Dungee or Lovey Smith.

7. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I assume you're going to make a killing at the bookies then.

8. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Sooooo, just me then...... I really didn't expect to see such a laid back attitude. It smacked of a team that just doesn't give a ratz *** if they win or loose. They'll get their dosh either way. Happy days !!!!!

You can all slag me off when we're top of the league having trounced our first six games. Huh, like this will happen.