1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard to know about Henne

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by J_Alfred Prufrock, Jan 30, 2011.

1. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    LOL...tinyJohnson called you a woman too...:lol:

2. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

No, I don't care that you said it but when you say things like that you should at least be able to back up what you say. It's not just to me that you've said it to either. So since you're the one telling people you can tell they've never played, coached or studied football BACK IT UP with substance or sthu because you've yet to prove you HAVE EITHER.

I'm pretty sure I can hang with it and I've never attacked you. Not once so nice try..

3. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

You don't think i have ever asked her to back up her crude posts? Good luck waiting for credentials...

4. Ozzy

Notice I did not reply to that? I'm not into name calling. It's the begining of losing any form of debate.

5. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Well, everyone is different, and at least you see what the fk i was talking about before, when you chastised me for doing that. (You have done it before too :tongue2:)

6. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    How would you know? Feeley didnt play this year. Or last year, or the year before that. In fact, since he left Miami in 04, he's had 2 starts, which brings his total starts to 23, in 10 years.

Maybe you're talking about during his time in Miami (2004). Lets see, 53% completions, worse than Henne. 5.5 YPA, worse than Henne. 4.2% INTs, higher than Henne. 3% TD rate, higher than Henne. 6.4% sack %, higher than Henne. 61.7 QBR, Henne is at 75. Screw the stats though, its all about wins, right? We had the #2 pick in 2005 so I'll let you figure out what our record was.

And yet you seem confused by the idea that: "Anyone that knows anything about football could see his lack of TDs are because Chad Henne is a worse Qb than AJ Feeley..." is a completely nonsensical thing to say.

Remind me to ignore you from now on.

7. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Welcome to Chad Henne in 2013, 2014, etc.

8. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Ah, we agree on something. B/c I think that when you say things like "Henne sucks", the "OL sucks", you should be able to back it up. And if you can't, the Head Honchos will be there to make sure you hear about it.

My credentials? LOL. I was named MVP of Super Bowl 1 :wink2: . It doesn't matter where I played or studied. I'm not hear to brag and saying it wouldn't prove anything anyway. Like I said, if you dont think I'm knowledgeable about the game, that's cool. But my posts and opinions is all you're going to get either way.

9. Ozzy

Sorry but you're wrong. I never chastised you. I simply said do it differently. Engaging in back and forth name calling is not the way to go about it.

10. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Sometimes it is more fun to take the "off-road" compared to the "high-road".

11. Ozzy

Who said Henne sucks? I've surely said he sucked at times but even to this day, after his regressed season, I think he's average.

I'm not the one who claimed things out of the blue like you've never played or coached. That was you so I said back it up or sthu with getting personal to people. You've done this a couple of times to people and have yet to sway me that you're a SB MVP or anything close. :up:

12. Ozzy

That's fine but to tell you the truth I could have swore I was talking to someone else back then and not you.

CashInFist likes this.
  13. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

I never do this is probably why. He just pissed me off beyond belief that day. Now it is just a funny non-confrontational kind of thing, with me at least. And i wasn't the only horse in the race that day. :up:

14. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    ive got respect for the people that are arguing here, so I want them to get along, they all have unique styles in posting... imo,I think whats happened here is what always happens, people take things personal when its just the style of the poster and the confidence involved..

15. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    A troll, just like I thought.

[​IMG]

16. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    I do too...until they call me a woman....then? all bets are off. :lol:

17. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Are you going to eat crow if we cut or trade Chad Henne?

18. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Its my opinion, plain and simple. Just like it's your opinion that Henne regressed. His completion % is up from 2009, his YPA is up, QB rating is up, TD % is up, YPG up, 20+ yd passes up, all of this despite his running game disappearing and finishing the season on a shaky knee.

But he regressed. At least, that's the general consensus around here. He sucks is more like it. I see no point in going into detail about it b/c its most likely a waste of time, just as is was with CashinFist. I gave him facts, easy to understand facts, and he ignored them basically. No sense trying to teach Calculus to someone who struggles to understand Algebra. No offense.

19. Buckeyetroop

Buckeyetroop Active Member

Sep 27, 2010
    There's several on here that do that, but then point the finger at others.

20. Robert Horry

Robert Horry New Member

Aug 8, 2010

Dude Matt Leinart blows. What UPSIDE does he have?

I just want to know why people make such claims but refuse to back it up with evidence? I mean I can back up with evidence why Henne has the ability to be successful in the NFL, yet people can't back up why he sucks other than "Oh his sophomore year, he had 15 picks and 19 ints losing up several games." I'll agree on some points, but how about some real facts/evidence?

21. Robert Horry

Robert Horry New Member

Aug 8, 2010

Um no. He wants people to articulate and BACK UP their views. Something that doesn't happen a whole lot. I might sound like an *******, but I'm not afraid to call people out when they make claims and assumptions about a player on a team I am a die-hard fan of without backing it up

22. Robert Horry

Robert Horry New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Dude c'mon. How do you expect people to take you seriously? You say he's worse than Feeley. Then GM proves basically in every way,shape, and form possible that Henne is much better. Then you say "Oh in the future Henne will be worse."

Bruzer likes this.
  23. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Friend Robery Horry:
    comprehension problems? do you read posts before you comment on them? interesting, very interesting...

one of the many things you evidently missed in reading this thread:
    this forum was born of common interest & tolerance. it is a Miami Dolphin brotherhood
    respect is paramount, expertise is not a prerequisite

(please read #2 & 3 of the posted above quote for your technical concerns & criticism)

if this forum is too weak for you or you find it annoying
    we have the Club Level for the heavy-hitters & pundits to indulge their superior football expertise
    having said that
    they may not like your self-professed superiority & personal attacks either
    think about it. :yes: might be a good option/might not

my beloved grandmother used to say: son, if you run with dogs you catch flees
    now what could that possibly mean to this post? going to have to think a little bit, the answer may not obvious