1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by spike_throw, Sep 25, 2008.

1. spike_throw

spike_throw New Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Hey guys,

NFL fans everywhere, you can smell the pigskin in the air? Have you already started pulling jerseys and team sweats out of the closet? Cause I have. It’s that time of year again, when football is on everyone’s mind, though my biggest setback like every season has been keeping track of all the games, until the other day it all CHANGED; while browsing through some work related stuff.
    BINGO!!!

I stumbled across this press release that Pro Ball Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott has invested in a Mobile Sports Experience Company that delivers virtual stadium experience. I’ve checked it out on my iPhone. It completely rocks man! Way to go Ronnie!!

Plusmo Launches Pro Football Live; Free Mobile Application Lets Fans Experience Game-time Action Like Never Before.
    This app streams live scores, I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings and news literally everything I need to know about NFL on my phone. The latest info is automatically pushed to my phone connecting me to the game no matter where I go. Adding to all this: it’s FREE; whoa... Give it a shot, guys by visiting NFL on Plusmo Sports on your phones.

Any which ways I wouldn’t want to miss the game for the world. WOULD YOU…?? Thought as much…