Have The Jets Made You Hate The Pats Less?

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Bpk, May 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Ya know what. With JT going to the Jets I even hate them more which I thought was completely and utterly impossible!

Bpk likes this.
  2. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    Seeing I live in New England and live among a population who believe even before the season kicks off the Pats should be crowned Champions there is no way, no how I hate ANY team more than the Patriots and this includes the Yankees. It wasn't so long ago these fans did not exist or they called themselves Giants fan it was like when they finally won there was a population explosion. Say what will about the Jets but at least their fans have been with in the bad times and good times no one can deny that.

3. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Growing up in NY, i always hated Jets more then pats, but during the pats great years i hated them a lot more then the Jets, now im back to hating the Jets more

4. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    One of my Science teachers was a PATS fan and if the Patriots lost on Sunday I would write the final score up on the white board before my teacher came to class on Monday. I would also always talk **** to him when the Dolphins won.

I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a teacher who was a Jets fan...Probably wouldn't learn a thing all year.