1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heading to Buffalo

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by PAphinsfan, Sep 8, 2010.

1. PAphinsfan

PAphinsfan New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    So I'm making my first visit to Ralph Wilson Stadium for the opener. Anyone else going? Curious on what type of heckling I'm gonna receive

2. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Carry a small can of mace and keep your mouth shut.:up:

3. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    All kinds man. I had beer and chicken wings thrown at me. It is expected though. I met some cool people as well but don't kid yourself, it will be tough.

I seen one guys Miami hard hat get stolen off his head and passed around the crowd like a beach ball. He got upset and tried to get it back, became a little aggressive, and was eventually kicked out of the game.

EDIT: Funny story man. I was in the washroom (if that's what you want to call it) and I was being heckled like crazy, not much Dolphin fan support around me. By support I mean no other Dolphin fans for the guys to insult, so all me. I has getting hammered. So I pull away from the urinal, zip up, and say "Guys, I heard a rumor, tell me if it is true. I heard Buffalo changed their area code to 0 for 4". That shut them up pretty good.

4. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Your best bet -

Stay sober
    watch the game
    keep your cheering to a minimum
    be decent to the Bills fans around you
    do not engage or acknowledge aggressive fans

In my many trips to watch Bills vs. Dolphins games at the Ralph over the years, I've broken just about every one of these rules. It almost never goes well. As a kid, I wore a Brian Cox jersey to the stadium. That always went over really well.

Oh, and one last note: Beware the DSBB Bills fans. This is shorthand for down syndrome by beer Bills fans. They are redneck fans that have literally ******ed themselves permanently by overindulging in alcohol. They are easily spotted by their Carrhart jackets and camouflage Bills hats. During hunting season, they are even easier to spot, as they will be wearing orange hunting gear. Their tongues will be hanging out of their mouths and their eyes will be vacant and bloodshot. They will wander around aimlessly mumbling and screaming about the Bills. These fans are extremely aggressive and will attack without being provoked.

dolphinfn3454 and Tone_E like this.