1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Healing Webinar

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by JimToss, Oct 22, 2009.

1. JimToss

JimToss Thank You Chad Pennington

Oct 11, 2009
    Delaware
    It is sad to see all the prayer requests/healings that people are in need of.

Bit of short notice but....
    At 9pm EST tonight Todd Bentley is hosting a "Healing Webinar" at
    http://www.freshfireusa.com/webinar-information.php

Not exactely sure what it is going to be, but I look for the presence of the Lord to show up there.

Todd has come under a lot of scrutiny over the past year but he was the leader of a great outpouring in 2008 of the "Lakeland Revival."

I am by no means associated with this. I truly believe in Jesus Christ and the miracles that are preformed everyday through his holy spirit.

This is not a place to debate the validity of "faith healers", I just want to make people aware who are truly looking for a miracle in their life, whether it be healing or just salvation.

Step out in your faith, what do you have to lose?

God Bless.

PS I can now accept my official delegation of a "looney" on this board. :hi5:

2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I believe all healing comes from God, but I am very concerned with the cult of personality that grows up around "faith healers" It seems anti first commandment. Kinda like the minute you realize you are humble, you then aren't?

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Comes directly from God or from God through man?

4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Both imho.

Ohiophinphan likes this.
  5. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Short answer? Yes. I am not being flippant but have observed what I believe to be both possibilities in my life.

gafinfan likes this.