1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heard a bit of a rumour

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by CRAZYFACE, Nov 12, 2012.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    The Miami owners are going to announce a new team policy for home games. The first 50 people into the ground WILL PLAY !!!!!
    Also they have announced that they have aquired a new coach....its a 52 seater !!!!

What an utter disgrace yesterday !!!!

2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC

Bwahahuh...jolly good, jolly good.

I don't get it, like a bus, the coach is a 52 seater bus?

but yeah, utterly disgraceful...

3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

Oh wait, I get it...

4. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    That sort of drubbing at home would start an immediate call for the coaches head over here, and nothing short of a win the following week would placate the fans, believe me.

5. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

c'mon did we really think this thing was a playoff team? give it some time people...

6. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    This isn't about the Dolphins being a playoff team or not. This is about the Dolphins taking a giant step backwards against one of the worst teams in the entire NFL. Instead of improving as the season goes along. The Dolphins seems to have peaked during the Jets game and they have gone downhill since then.

I think most fans were smart enough to realize that the Dolphins really weren't a playoff caliber team this year. The 4-3 record after the Colts game just created false hope for many. What most fans wanted to see this year was a team which got better as the season went along.

The last two weeks we have seen the worst defensive play of the season against the Colts. The game yesterday was just a complete cluster from the beginning. Watching this team implode as the season goes along, instead of showing improvement, only makes it harder to believe this team is headed in the right direction.

Exactly how much time do you want us all to give it? Five years of Ireland as the teams GM and this team is headed for its fourth sub 500 record in a row. I think in regards to Ireland, he has shown what he has to offer and its not much. It is time for him to go ruin another NFL team and hire a new Dolphins GM to come in and see if he can actually build a winning team with talent. I have no problem giving Philbin a few more years to show if he can turn this team around. I just have no more time to waste on Ireland.

Aquafin likes this.
  7. This loss wasnt about a lack of talent itwas about a lack of motivation and discipline. This loss belongs to Philbin more then the players. It is his job to prepare them and to inspire them. They were neither. Im not saying Philbin is a bad coach (yet) but this is his problem to fix.

Stringer Bell likes this.
  8. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Play our fans?!? A Bus!?!?

Hilarious!!!

:party:

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Hearing a lot from people about the players looking downright uninspired during intros..don't know how true that it, or what it really means, but there seems to be a lot of people that just can't explain it, again.

Team was four and four, with a rookie Qb playin well, fighting for the playoffs..seems to me support should of been better..

we're 30 th in the league in attendance, in that stadium, I'm not sure where this could go in terms of our franchises stability, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

10. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Ross really should be on the phone to the folks in LA. He's a smart business man, its only a matter of time before he has to do something. Of course the biggest thing he can do is put a winning team on the field, but that's proving to be difficult.

What is it though with South Florida... is it really the weather that keeps people away? Is it the stadium? Is it the team? Is it the economy still? Or, is it the population base, and those it's made up of having a lack of interest in football?

I don't know what it is... but what bothers me is this team does nothing to inspire fans to fill that stadium, and that empty stadium I'm sure does nothing to inspire the players. It's a shame, both ways really.

11. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Gotta love the English humour. Misspelling of humor intended... :lol:

12. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    It's a shame that a team has to play in an environment like that year after year...

The building has no draw appeal, and is not built for the sport, it cannot measure up to others in the league, thus creating a very real disadvantage, and the team has been bad for a long time, it's a bad combination.

13. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009

California is not good they have the 49ers, Raiders, Chargers, all to close to LA already. I think they have put to many teams in Florida now also.