1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heard an interview with Ndamukong Suh tonight

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by KB21, Feb 17, 2010.

1. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    This isn't really Dolphins related, since there is no chance that Suh will fall to the 12th pick. I just wanted to post this, because this interview gave a good insight to his mentality, which is something you don't see by watching film.

The question "What part of your game needs improvement" was asked of him tonight. His response? "My all around game. I may do some things well, but there is always room for improvement. I haven't played football for very long, so I have a lot of things to learn from a mental standpoint. I feel I can take what I am being taught and translate it onto the field quickly."

Ndamukong is a very well spoken, articulate young man. He's not one of those players where you have to wonder what in the world he's saying. He doesn't stutter and stammer around with his words. He said in this interview that he really likes the Wunderlich test and thinks it is a very good test for football players.

huskerfin likes this.