Heath Evans and others suspended
121 replies
For those who are getting heated over this thread, I wouldn't participate in it. Anybody who isn't for equal treatment of men and women in the workplace, or who try to mince it into a multi-faceted argument when it really isn't one, probably don't deserve your ire much less your attention at all.
These people will never change their views at all, unfortunate as that is. For some people, it has to happen to them personally to exhibit any sympathy or empathy for another.
Or you can just ignore me.
"invid wrote:
For those who are getting heated over this thread, I wouldn't participate in it. Anybody who isn't for equal treatment of men and women in the workplace, or who try to mince it into a multi-faceted argument when it really isn't one, probably don't deserve your ire much less your attention at all.
These people will never change their views at all, unfortunate as that is. For some people, it has to happen to them personally to exhibit any sympathy or empathy for another.
Or you can just ignore me.
Yeah...he's on ignore now. I do think it would be best if everyone just ignored him. Maybe he'll just go away if that happens.
"danmarino wrote:
Yeah...he's on ignore now. I do think it would be best if everyone just ignored him. Maybe he'll just go away if that happens.
I've been on this forum since inception and seen a lot of posters come and go. I have never used the ignore feature, may have had it used on me I don't know, but for the first time I am considering it. I try to be open minded and at least listen to everyones POV so we can have rational discourse. I got a little out of bounds last night and I'll apologize to the board for that, personal attacks are no Bueno no matter how well earned. I'll be better.
"Puka-head wrote:
I've been on this forum since inception and seen a lot of posters come and go. I have never used the ignore feature, may have had it used on me I don't know, but for the first time I am considering it. I try to be open minded and at least listen to everyones POV so we can have rational discourse. I got a little out of bounds last night and I'll apologize to the board for that, personal attacks are no Bueno no matter how well earned. I'll be better.
I've had a person or two on ignore for a little bit of time...mainly so I could cool down. However, the shit being posted in this thread by one person is too much to take. Not because it bother's me personally, but because I love my wife and daughters and respect women. Seeing crap like this is unreal.
"danmarino wrote:
I was part of a meeting just yesterday concerning sexual harassment in the workplace. Some of the hospital administration are thinking that the medical field will soon be the next area where things start coming out. They are trying to be proactive and find a way to increase education on this subject.
However, after working around medical professionals I can say with 100% certainty that 99% of physicians would be in trouble if their staff start talking. The OR is a cesspool of sexual harassment.
Aren't nurses some of the naughtiest people?
Lord help us.
"dolphin25 wrote:
Aren't nurses some of the naughtiest people?
Right up there with pizza delivery drivers.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Puka-head wrote:
My oldest had a problem with a kid in 5th grade, she wasn't the only one, but he kept pantsing girls on the playground. Conversations with admin and boys parent got no where so I told her, defend yourself. So when he pantsed her in the middle of the playground again, she beat his ***. Sent him home crying and bleeding from an *** whupping from a girl. He's been a perfect gentleman since. They tried to suspend her but that didn't fly.
I also am hoping there is a culture shift happening in America, but I ain't holding my breath. So my girls know how to respect themselves and demand that from everyone in their lives. My 17 yr old can put 2 in the chest and one in the face from 50 ft with the little .38 I started her with, 2 outta three with a 9mil. Everybody jokes with me about being overprotective "shot-gun dad" But any boy comes sniffing around her I just laugh. You think you can handle this son? Good Luck! Try not to hurt him baby be home by 11.
It starts at home, for boys more so. Do you treat your mama and your wife and your sisters and all the other women in your life with respect? Your sons will too. If you are a man, who knows how to behave like a Gentleman, exhibit that behavior, lead with that example and try to hold your peers to that standard. Then meaningful change will occur.
what is pantsing? never heard of that one
Lord help us.
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
Right up there with pizza delivery drivers.
never heard that one before.
Lord help us.
"Puka-head wrote:
My oldest had a problem with a kid in 5th grade, she wasn't the only one, but he kept pantsing girls on the playground. Conversations with admin and boys parent got no where so I told her, defend yourself. So when he pantsed her in the middle of the playground again, she beat his ***. Sent him home crying and bleeding from an *** whupping from a girl. He's been a perfect gentleman since. They tried to suspend her but that didn't fly.
I also am hoping there is a culture shift happening in America, but I ain't holding my breath. So my girls know how to respect themselves and demand that from everyone in their lives. My 17 yr old can put 2 in the chest and one in the face from 50 ft with the little .38 I started her with, 2 outta three with a 9mil. Everybody jokes with me about being overprotective "shot-gun dad" But any boy comes sniffing around her I just laugh. You think you can handle this son? Good Luck! Try not to hurt him baby be home by 11.
It starts at home, for boys more so. Do you treat your mama and your wife and your sisters and all the other women in your life with respect? Your sons will too. If you are a man, who knows how to behave like a Gentleman, exhibit that behavior, lead with that example and try to hold your peers to that standard. Then meaningful change will occur.
As a father with daughters. You are my role model and hero. :D
"dolphin25 wrote:
Aren't nurses some of the naughtiest people?
Yes! lol...
However, not many of them are keen on the 65 year old, geeky, awkward surgeon hitting on them.
"dolphin25 wrote:
what is pantsing? never heard of that one
Its sneaking up on someone and pulling their pants down in public.
"Puka-head wrote:
Its sneaking up on someone and pulling their pants down in public.
oh, that has been going on for years right, not just doing it to a girl thing. i think boys do that to boys too, not that that makes it right.
Lord help us.
"Puka-head wrote:
I SOOOO WANT TO GO THERE!!!!! You questioned the manhood of those who respect women, straight up. Mama said whoop yo ***. I can do it here on my keyboard, from 300M or in a parking lot. If I am being pussified in any way by being surrounded by beautiful intelligent women all my days so be it.
Maybe if you learned to respect women you wouldn't have to pay for their company.(Just a guess, you may very well have never had the company of a woman for all I know)
I was referring to the continued pussification of the country through the propogation of extreme feminism. It refers to the Kardashian culture effect going on now which looks to turn men into Caitlyn Jenner. Remember bruce Jenner the perfect respectful loving husband and father who was surrounded by beautiful women like yourself and ultimately let them have their way with him until his manhood was completely gone?
BTW I have no problem attracting and retaining Women, I am a fairly good looking guy, am well off financially and I understand and respect Women. I also know however that there are as many manipulative women out there as there are guys, they just operate differently and use different methods.
And if I were you I would stop handing out physical threats on message boards, it reeks of insecurity and I highly doubt you could kick my ass in real life. I train with professional fighters on the regular and I hold my own with most of them.
"hitman8 wrote:
I was referring to the continued pussification of the country through the propogation of extreme feminism. It refers to the Kardashian culture effect going on now which looks to turn men into Caitlyn Jenner. Remember bruce Jenner the perfect respectful loving husband and father who was surrounded by beautiful women like yourself and ultimately let them have their way with him until his manhood was completely gone?
BTW I have no problem attracting and retaining Women, I am a fairly good looking guy, am well off financially and I understand and respect Women. I also know however that there are as many manipulative women out there as there are guys, they just operate differently and use different methods.
And if I were you I would stop handing out physical threats on message boards, it reeks of insecurity and I highly doubt you could kick my *** in real life. I train with professional fighters on the regular and I hold my own with most of them.
It is obvious that those two statements are false.
Also, your entire post reeks of insecurity with a dash of crazy. Literally crazy. Like, you should be locked up to protect society crazy.
Men's right activists are worse than flat earthers.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"hitman8 wrote:
I was referring to the continued pussification of the country through the propogation of extreme feminism. It refers to the Kardashian culture effect going on now which looks to turn men into Caitlyn Jenner. Remember bruce Jenner the perfect respectful loving husband and father who was surrounded by beautiful women like yourself and ultimately let them have their way with him until his manhood was completely gone?
BTW I have no problem attracting and retaining Women, I am a fairly good looking guy, am well off financially and I understand and respect Women. I also know however that there are as many manipulative women out there as there are guys, they just operate differently and use different methods.
And if I were you I would stop handing out physical threats on message boards, it reeks of insecurity and I highly doubt you could kick my *** in real life. I train with professional fighters on the regular and I hold my own with most of them.
I've been getting my ass whipped for years. Had one guy do it five times before he got tired and quit. Think you got something to teach me? I was getting put in the hospital by a guy who was a lot like you when I was 8 yrs old. What you got? Kick my ass today, I'll be back for more tomorrow because evil is evil and I fight for the light. I will NEVER FEAR someone like you.
I apologized to the board for my posts and the personal attack against you last night. I'll apologize to you for last nights post also. Not for this one tho.
I feel sorry for you man. Looking at life thru those filters of yours must suck. Find peace.
"Puka-head wrote:
Let me ask LOL 'Hitman" LOL and his fellow troglodytes something, If you substitute (teenage boy) every where you see (teenage girl) in a Roy Moore story, or "Harvey groped Harry" against his will or "I have to eat a tic-tac so when I see a handsome young lad I can just start kissing him, I can't help myself, but it's OK cuz I'm famous so I can finger his butthole and get away with it" "He won't say anything, I'm a celebrity" does that change anything for you?
How do you feel about it now? You work for me boy, now if you want to get ahead, give some head, that's it yeah you'll go far. Take one for the team Hitman! I was just flirting now, don't be upset, What I can't ask to see that beautiful hitman azz while we're at work? You really shouldn't dress like that if you don't want me touching you this way! Well just keep quiet and maybe you can keep after that big career you always wanted, don't worry, this is just business as usual.
Same thing???
Funny you should put it that way, I am a fairly attractive guy and I have had aggressive advances attempted on me from gay men on a few occasions, I simply shut them down and embarrass them to where they would never try it a second time.
Women have no problem rejecting and shutting down men when they want to. In my experience most men will not even try if the woman doesn't give them some sort of oppening, and even if they do it's even less common for them to continue once they have been clearly rejected.
Doesn't it seem funny to you that these 6 different men had her number and felt comfortable enough to make advances at her and she never said anything all that time or shut them down until after she got fired?
"hitman8 wrote:
Funny you should put it that way, I am a fairly attractive guy and I have had aggressive advances attempted on me from gay men on a few occasions, I simply shut them down and embarrass them to where they would never try it a second time.
Women have no problem rejecting and shutting down men when they want to. In my experience most men will not even try if the woman doesn't give them some sort of oppening, and even if they do it's even less common for them to continue once they have been clearly rejected.
Doesn't it seem funny to you that these 6 different men had her number and felt comfortable enough to make advances at her and she never said anything all that time or shut them down until after she got fired?
Have you never actually talked to a woman?
I have known many women who are afraid of shutting men down based on what they will do to them. Especially ones who are bigger and stronger.
It doesn't seem funny at all that 6 different men had her number and felt comfortable enough to make advances on her and she did not want to say anything until she got fired. How is that remotely funny? It makes so much sense that a person would do everything to keep their highly prestigious job, that she has to deal with harassment everyday with work being another place, and finally when society starts to actually look to possibility believe and support women that she would finally come out after being unjustly fired.
It makes perfectly logical sense and has nothing to do with his stupid immature idea of pu******* of society.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
6 different men had her number? That makes it OK? I've handed out many thousands of business cards with my number on it. Nobody has ever texted me a picture of their junk. Maybe cuz I'm a fat old man and not an attractive young lady?
"Puka-head wrote:
6 different men had her number? That makes it OK? I've handed out many thousands of business cards with my number on it. Nobody has ever texted me a picture of their junk. Maybe cuz I'm a fat old man and not an attractive young lady?
Apparently only sluts have business cards.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
Apparently only sluts have business cards.
Again, I resemble that remark! I'm just not an attractive young lady so nobody cares if I am a slut or not. And now that I've been married a LOOOOONG time, retired slut is a more appropriate title.
"Puka-head wrote:
6 different men had her number? That makes it OK? I've handed out many thousands of business cards with my number on it. Nobody has ever texted me a picture of their junk. Maybe cuz I'm a fat old man and not an attractive young lady?
Most women I know are very careful about who they give their phone numbers to. And if one ex-jock started sending her dickpics then why did she keep handing her number put to 5 more. She’s a make-up artist, what reason has she to be giving these guys her number? It isn’t as if they’ll need professional makeup for going to a wedding.
In no way am I saying that what these creatures did was right, but there is something about this story that is ringing my alarm bells.
"Pauly wrote:
Most women I know are very careful about who they give their phone numbers to. And if one ex-jock started sending her dickpics then why did she keep handing her number put to 5 more. She’s a make-up artist, what reason has she to be giving these guys her number? It isn’t as if they’ll need professional makeup for going to a wedding.
In no way am I saying that what these creatures did was right, but there is something about this story that is ringing my alarm bells.
I don't know, she was a makeup artist on a "breaking news" type of network, it might make sense that she was on call, plus all it takes is for one person to have your number to disseminate it to a bunch of other people. Also, believe it or not, these people on NFLN might use her for private events outside of work. This is, admittedly, all guesswork on my part.
If what she says is true, it should be easily recoverable. Let's see what happens when the other shoe drops. I don't think she would make such dire accusations without some convincing evidence. But I'm willing to suspend any of my own personal hunches until the case goes through (all of these cases, really).
Heath Evans is still a douche.
"invid wrote:
I don't know, she was a makeup artist on a "breaking news" type of network, it might make sense that she was on call, plus all it takes is for one person to have your number to disseminate it to a bunch of other people. Also, believe it or not, these people on NFLN might use her for private events outside of work. This is, admittedly, all guesswork on my part.
If what she says is true, it should be easily recoverable. Let's see what happens when the other shoe drops. I don't think she would make such dire accusations without some convincing evidence. But I'm willing to suspend any of my own personal hunches until the case goes through (all of these cases, really).
Heath Evans is still a douche.
Make up artist are hired by the studio, not the on air talent, so even if they requested her as their preferred make up artist there is no need for them to have her business card. I am no expert on the TV business but make up artists are supposed to be pretty low on the totem pole.
I have no doubt that what she says is true, as far as the events are concerned. What is concerning me is whether or not it is the whole truth.
I would not be surprised that when the totality of the messages come out that a different picture emerges.
As you say Heath Evans is a douche and pro athletes (well famous people in general too) are used to getting sex whenever they ask for it, so douchebag behaviour is the normal standard for them. So it wouldn’t surprise me if she has told the whole truth.
There’s enough warning bells going off for me to be very cautious about this one.
"hitman8 wrote:
Doesn't it seem funny to you that these 6 different men had her number and felt comfortable enough to make advances at her and she never said anything all that time or shut them down until after she got fired?
No, stop being a shit human.
