1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Nov 19, 2019.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    All is well- hopefully you're doing okay this year too. I've been super busy with work and not on the forums much...but this is a really tough year to be a Dolphins fan since there's very little to get excited about.

2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    You're 100% right...but not all QB's careers are judged over a three game stretch with the worst roster in the history of the league. I wasn't saying to re-write the record books or treat Rosen special; I was simply pointing out that in his first two games, he would have had a 100+ QBR if his receivers caught easy TD passes.

That's significant in my book because it's 2/3rds of his entire Dolphins career.

AGuyNamedAlex likes this.
  3. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    I came here for three months seven years ago.
    The season is what it is. The bigwigs decided they wanted to knock the house down, bulldoze the site and then rebuild from the foundations up. It’s not an approach I agree with. However, they have a plan and they’ve been sticking to it, which is better than the scatterbrained half measures that have characterized the last 20 years.