1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Raleigh

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by josh, Oct 31, 2015.

1. josh

josh Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    I realized I've been having around here and posting for almost a year and never introduced myself. I've just started to notice what a longstanding, tight knit community this is, and I want to be a part of it. That's probably going to mean keeping my mouth shut in the Dolphins and Club forums most of the time since I am no football expert or insider.

I was born in Miami in '76. We lived at my grandparents house very close to the Orange Bowl. When I was five, I'd cheer for the Jets just to piss my dad off. I remember being able to hear the roar of the stadium slightly before seeing a Dolphins touchdown on TV.

We lived in the FL Keys for a while, and the week before Super Bowl XIX I taught a classmate the Dolphins fight song. The next day after the game he started singing it, but with 49ers in place of Miami Dolphins. So I kicked his ***, got expelled from 2nd grade, and I've been in and out of prison ever since. (JK)

Now I live in Raleigh with my wife and two boys (9, 10), one of which has picked up the football bug, except he's a Lions fan. I'm a software engineer.

My favorite players are: Marino, Zach, JT, Ricky and Juice.

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site .I can tell you are a smart fan as there is no better way to learn football and get insider info than our Club forum .:up: