1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help a Brother Out fellow Dolphans

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Miguel, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

Hey Guys whats Up? I thought i would take advantage of the Lack Of things to talk about and bring up a topic that has been on me mind since about Tuesday.
    I live in Ecuador Now I sign up for rugby (Bad *** aye?) And im at the i see a cute girl she winks at me. I thought it was to someone else no big deal then when im finishing my routine i go lay on my back and do Abs she walks past me and smiles and covers her mouth. I then realize shes the same girl i talked with briefly after hearing her speak english to a friend her english was horrible but i told her it was good we had a brief chat then i left.

i hate it when stuff like this happens, it always happens when i LEAST expect it and ususally when im not trying to get a girl.
    Keep in mind a few things

1) Im an Ugly Man

2) i almost never get flirted with

3) i stopped trying to ¨get some¨almost a year ago.

4) I have social Anxiety disorder

So like i said ive only gotten laid once never had a relationship though

Any serious advice ma brothers???

p.s im a loser i know But my sack is blue :cry:

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Take her to a Peter Cetera concert.

3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    The world and life are tough enough on people without you helping them.

Most people with low self esteem, got that way because of stuff said to them. By continually downing yourself, you perpetuate that foolishness.

Regardless if you really are ugly or not, it doesn't matter...ALL women, are attracted to...confidence. Any level of guy can get any level of woman as long as he is confident.

4. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    If you feel this bad about yourself then what do you have to loose...no pressure...every girl you approach you should feel NO pressure...If you dont really give a **** they will find that attractive...and you are funny women like to laugh.

Miguel likes this.