1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henne

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by GISH, Sep 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Heres something different.

[​IMG]

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Actually a really good concept Gish. Something seems missing though to me...not sure what though. Great job though! :up:

GISH likes this.
  3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Looks like an eye-ball with the refelction of Henne in it. Thats what I think he should tackle next.

Maybe get an action shot of Henne though. With some text like "Eyes on the Future" or something.

EDIT: His title is "Ascending greatness" yet the angle makes it look like he's decending.

4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Well...Gish's last name isn't Newton...

5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, i guess it should be descending. what can i say? i mean, um....yeah i meant it that way....because....:shifty:.....um....damn it, i cant think of a good reason. Ok, I'm wrong for the first time ever. :tantrum:

6. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I like the effect on the . . . . . . . bubble? :)

Nice concept, but yeah, something is missing. And he is kinda 'descending'. :wink2:

E DIT: For some reason I thought of Superman when I saw this. I can see Superman descending with a pose like that, slowly floating downward with a cocky arrogant pose. Maybe you should put a aqua and teal Superman jersey on him. Then it's ok if he's descending. :)

7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, i guess its a bubble. i too, feel that something is missing. maybe i can make the bubble into a vehicle of some kind.