1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is the Analysis of our Finally WR

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dgb11112, Apr 28, 2012.

1. dgb11112

dgb11112 Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2008
    Atlanta
    I know a lot of us have been waiting for this for the last few days and now we finally get one, so here is it is:
    I thought everyone would appreciate it.

Analysis

Positives: Good-sized body with thickness throughout his frame. Has very good hand-eye coordination with strong hands and focus to make catches away from his body with ease -- nice job tracking and adjusting to passes. Has fluid body control and attacks the ball. Possesses very good field awareness and balance to set up his routes. Savvy, mature, consistently productive four-year starter. Negatives: Not a consistent vertical threat and is more of a one-speed athlete with some obvious body stiffness. Lacks many explosive traits, and his downfield acceleration is subpar. Struggles to separate on a consistent basis.

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  2. Dol Fan99

Dol Fan99 Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    [video=youtube;eBI3vVWIJ9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBI3vVWIJ9w[/video]

3. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/_/id/29043/bj-cunningham

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  4. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    they have the dumbest songs on these highlight videos. some very nice catches though. good job Ireland.

5. west7mile

west7mile New Member

Apr 29, 2012
    I watched enough of this kid to tell you guys you got a steal in the 6th round. After the east-west game todd mcshay said he impressed more than any other wr there that he might be drafted in the 2nd or 3rd. He kind of reminds me of a former Miami player in Marshall but with a better attitude and more of a team player. he will work his butt off and i promise you will get to know him better.

Ray Lucas and padre31 like this.